atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Man of the House
Summertime Saga
My Sweet Neighbors
Parental Love

to name a few.

back on topic - interesting update is pushed to Saturday instead of the usual friday. i wonder if this is the new normal for 2018.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Man of the House
Summertime Saga
My Sweet Neighbors
Parental Love

to name a few.

back on topic - interesting update is pushed to Saturday instead of the usual friday. i wonder if this is the new normal for 2018.
I think Mr.Dots and Sin decide to take us to heaven so they bring next updates for DmD and DoD on same day:)

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Summertime Saga is not similar to DmD.

I would know, I detest the former but love the latter. For one thing, the appeal is completely different (unlike you just like "incest" in general), and the art is completely different, one being cartoony and the other 3d. Also, SS is somewhat "open world", while DmD is pretty much a visual novel.

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
A few more days!! I am flying with Emirates when it is released, so I really hope they have WiFi on board. With my luck I will have to wait till Sunday evening...........

On another note: I did a new play yesterday, and oh boy! Did anyone notice the quality change in the latter versions? The visuals are top notch and from another level if you compare it to earlier days!

/hype_is_on

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
A few more days!! I am flying with Emirates when it is released, so I really hope they have WiFi on board. With my luck I will have to wait till Sunday evening...........

On another note: I did a new play yesterday, and oh boy! Did anyone notice the quality change in the latter versions? The visuals are top notch and from another level if you compare it to earlier days!

/hype_is_on
You should try 0.0.1 and compare with 0.0.5 and 0.11 par example.
Don't know about Emirates but here is some nice commercials for them and Turkish Airlines on Eurosport.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'll give you a possible future taste of "heaven". Sin should be finished with DoD in 3 months. At that time, or shortly after, MrDots "borrows" the Jenna model from DoD who then appears in DMD. This modified "Jenna" would be an older and very dangerous rival to D.
Heaven!
I think we already have something like that-Rachel the ex-wife.Breaking her will be delicous.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Yes. I usually do a complete playthrough the week before a new update. The latter versions have noticeably better visuals. When you consider that the early visuals were great, that's amazing.
same i like to do a complete play through before the new update, just to get a feel for the story again and to get in some pre-update fapping to D.

i was also thinking, if D wasn’t hot and was just some average looking girl there would be no DMD :OhMyGoodness:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
yeah i'm liking a D route only as well.

though, I'm okay with having Georgina in the mix too.

pdrotensai

Jan 24, 2018
Well Lucas saw F and D giving eachother a french Kiss so he wants to bribe them and/or force himself on D. He states that he will do that in day 12 so that would make the encounter in day 13. I do not see lucas teaming up with Rachel. Rachel will kick him so hard in the balls the will come out trough his nose. From the little we know she is overly protective of D so she will never team up with Lucas. Lucas is also to much of a loose canon to be a smooth talker. Rachel will see right trough that.

What i think will happen is Lucas will try to grope D. She reacts with something she learned in self defence class. Lucas will the treathen D with their secret and she will choke him to death. Well she may not kill him but i can see some protective self defense mechanism going active and going after him even more. Maybe enough for him to leave them alone. In the end there is allready a police report against him so without proof noone will believe him. Interesting twist could be he steals his brother camera... But as soon as D knwos they where seen at their home they will be more carefull.

I do not enitirely agree with your logic. I think A is far more likely then C but B is certainly the most prefered way.
i need a save in the day 13. I lose in this day always

Jan 1, 2018
An "assjob" (saw this one in Dreams of Desire) substitutes ass cheeks for boobs. This is actually easier to achieve because the person supplying the dick is usually in a dom position. A bonus is to rub the tip against the puckered opening.
You can get that in the first chapter or two of DfD (no, not with the daughter). Haaaaaaaawt.

Reactions: virtuvoid

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
almost there! :FeelsGoodMan:

crazy to think that when i first started
playing this game back when v0.08 first dropped MrDots had around 2000+ patrons and has now doubled it to 4100 as of this morning.

i hope that with his increasing resources he decided to delegate some stuff so that we get more content (maybe even two days instead of one) per month.

some encouraging news was when it was mentioned he hired a coder, so we’ll see how that goes.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes