Log25

Jul 8, 2017
The game closes itself when I click on "Continue from Chapter 1" or when I try to use a save. I have the same the problem with V. 16.5. I've been trying to supress my previous saves but they are still here even though the saves folder is empty (I use Linux). Can anyone help me ?

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
It is noticeable that they are doing another game now. I found it to be mediocre, but I guess I expect too much of it.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Is it me or does this update feel like actual adding some sexual content instead of meaningless dialouge at that point?

I mean not that i dislike that but i am still in shock b the fact we actually progress in MC and daughters sexual desire for one another intead of blue balling again.

Madkunta

Jun 14, 2017
Seems like nowadays game devs run up the story so much they themselv
Is it me or does this update feel like actual adding some sexual content instead of meaningless dialouge at that point?

I mean not that i dislike that but i am still in shock b the fact we actually progress in MC and daughters sexual desire for one another intead of blue balling again.
That's because according to the dev this is going to be the last update for a while, as he is focusing on another game lol.

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
Would you stick around and wait a few months for DMD if there was no progress? I would not.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Text based, but the story is very well told.
It's short, rushed. But based on what you gave as examples.
played Sister Attraction really good game (wasn't Homecoming canceled?), have My Little Princess on my list :D

Reactions: Magixian

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
quick check.. load 16.5 save.. works.. i'm impressed.. back to workout.. :happyblush
short update. import 14.5 works too.. i'm stunned

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
quick check.. load 16.5 save.. works.. i'm impressed.. back to workout.. :happyblush
I had the same feeling! I was like... click, oh.. click, it loads!! YES!! Especially after trying out my previous saves, I noticed I couldn't go back 1 scene without it throwing an exception. So I was rather nervous.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
you know what.. i'll share PARTS of the first email
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
official status for .18
---
Well, first because sharing too many links via email could trigger some anti-spam filters and second, because I'd like to test this method out. It could be a good alternative for future updates when I start publishing DMD on another platform. I'll create a detailed post about this next week.

That's all for now guys.

As I said on my blog, me and my team are going to focus on Melody for a while now. In the meantime, we will also be testing a few different alternatives for monetizing DMD, so stay tuned!
---
[On Hold] not [Abandoned]

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I had the same feeling! I was like... click, oh.. click, it loads!! YES!! Especially after trying out my previous saves, I noticed I couldn't go back 1 scene without it throwing an exception. So I was rather nervous.
honestly another failure in compatibility could have been the end to this game
nobody forgives such problems forever

Reactions: Kane Salvatore
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes