atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
just restart 14.5 and reset stats and relationship status.

with the text skip option you’ll be at v.17 beginning in 5-10 minutes.

silacka

Feb 14, 2018
I got 0.16 save to work, not the last one but i tried other previous saves and one worked when they were in the spa massaging, so i played from there to 0.17. At least did not have to play from the beginning.

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
he had to make her suck your cock :D because everyone would be mad at them and stop following DmD :D

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Any news about saves? Does it work 14.5 > 17 or 14.5>16.5>17 ? Anyone tested it?
I got 0.16 save to work, not the last one but i tried other previous saves and one worked when they were in the spa massaging, so i played from there to 0.17. At least did not have to play from the beginning.
When I first loaded the game, I tried playing from my most recent v16 save and the very first click gave me a game-breaking error. I had read that v16 saves weren't going to be compatible with v17, so I shrugged and loaded up a fresh chapter 2, entering all the custom choices, etc, and started playing fresh. I got to the point where D is trying on dresses and wondered "Which dress did I have her play last time?" So I saved, then tried loading up a different save that might show me, figuring it would break eventually.... But it didn't! It was early in the Spa scene, as @silacka mentioned.

TL;DR: I was able to play v17 through to the end from a v16 save, even though my first attempt at playing from a save died immediately. Close the game and try a different v16 save?

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
are you a masochist? that reunion scene hit me in the feels man. :FeelsBadMan:
hit me there too.. but at the time i was really pissed off because tbh the first time i played DMD as till end of iirc .10 .. then i came back around when .16 came out.. so i replayed the whole game at the time.. was the first time of seeing the end of ch1 but the reunion was tears of joy x'D

Reactions: atlas114
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes