York24

Dec 10, 2017
Does the version of CH1 (14.5) contain the extra patch such as animations? I downloaded the extra patch on the main page and it just contained images, not patch files.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Finally finished 0.17

So Father and Daughter are ditching Elena and heading back to the Fathers country

Say goodbye to any Elena route I guess- no way she forgives them for leaving her stranded alone at the train station in the morning and skipping the country

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Does anyone have a save of version 0.17? because every time I want to load the version 0.16. I miss error, and the last time I had to play all round of chapter 2, could someone pass me save the 0.17 from the beginning please? I would appreciate it, because I keep throwing that error and I can not fix it.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
¿Alguien tiene un save de la versión 0.17? porque cada vez que quiero cargar la versión 0.16. Echo de menos el error, y la última vez que tuve que jugar todo el capítulo 2, ¿podría alguien pasarme el 017 desde el principio, por favor? Te lo agradecería, porque sigo arrojando ese error y no puedo arreglarlo.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Does anyone have a save of version 0.17? because every time I want to load the version 0.16. I miss error, and the last time I had to play all round of chapter 2, could someone pass me save the 0.17 from the beginning please? I would appreciate it, because I keep throwing that error and I can not fix it.
You want save from the beginning of ch.2 or from the beginning of 0.17?

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Finally finished 0.17

So Father and Daughter are ditching Elena and heading back to the Fathers country

Say goodbye to any Elena route I guess- no way she forgives them for leaving her stranded alone at the train station in the morning and skipping the country
I doubt D would agree to leave Elena there.. End of .17 (start of .18) is saying D wants to leave the country during the countryside trip.... But didn't actually say they would.. Imo I don't think they will

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
You want save from the beginning of ch.2 or from the beginning of 0.17?
since the beginning of version 0.17, I have saved dela version 0.16 but I get an error and it does not let me keep playing, I would need saves from version 0.17, if it is from the beginning of version 0.17 better

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I doubt D would agree to leave Elena there.. End of .17 (start of .18) is saying D wants to leave the country during the countryside trip.... But didn't actually say they would.. Imo I don't think they will
Besides leaving Elena could kill potential story lines and hookups. Of course Elena could out of spite rat out D and F which would lead to conflict. maybe D and f would have to escape to Bolivia where brad would use his influence to have them surrounded in a house by the Bolivian Army. D and F would make one last stand and charge out of the house at the army only to be gunned down. or not.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
since the beginning of version 0.17, I have saved dela version 0.16 but I get an error and it does not let me keep playing, I would need saves from version 0.17, if it is from the beginning of version 0.17 better
Can give you save from around the end of 0.16-save 9.3
Or save after the start of 0.17/missing the dialogue with Rachel/-save 9.4

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Besides leaving Elena could kill potential story lines and hookups. Of course Elena could out of spite rat out D and F which would lead to conflict. maybe D and f would have to escape to Bolivia where brad would use his influence to have them surrounded in a house by the Bolivian Army. D and F would make one last stand and charge out of the house at the army only to be gunned down. or not.
not just leaving Elena.. leaving D's country at all would kill - Cassandra/Photo studio stuff, revenge against Rachel/Brad stuff, Elena/Vicky stuff - hell it's new area in the countryside will probably be a new girl if - Olivia/New City- is any evidence

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Maybe that's where chapter 3 will start? In a new country where D will feel free and less inhibited. This is where really kinky corruption levels could begin. just a thought with nothing to back it up, still.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes