• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The lawyer looks like he's eating spam and playdoo.

I think ones like Margo might open a MFF route with Cassandra you can start a MFF route with her later in the chapter. Elena might open up a MFF route maybe in the next update maybe. Jennifer might open up a MFF or MFFF route later. Maybe the MC Cassandra and Margo can have some fun when Margo comes to check out how everything is going and then later have a MC Margo daughter tag team. Cassandra I think has the most beautiful eyes out of all of them Margo has the best looking face Elena and Jennifer have the best looking bodies.

One picture is wrong when she is up in the air getting the book she is facing the shelf but when she falls and the dad catches her she is facing him she should still be facing towards the shelf.

Walk through also lists you ass getting a boob point here but you can also get a ass point as well if you grab her ass instead.

It's funny that there's boob points ass points mouth points but no vagina points to me that seems just fucking wrong.

I think Rachel is a gold digger from what I read in the one spot that Brad was referred to as her boyfriend and I think it said that she was really good friends with Elena's dad.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Let's hope the next update has more content than the old monthly ones did, if so then maybe the game play will actually improve from longer update spans. Well, that and no longer being under the thumb of outside censors.
Now bring on the full-on hardcore D lesbian tag team oil wrestling strap-on gang bang fuckfest.

Reactions: paul1257

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
So... What is v.0.18 even going to be about? and I don't mean storyline wise... I mean, what is the next step of corruption for D? We've come to the end of the rope in my opinion between D, and her Father. We've done it all! Footjobs, Titty fucks, Blowjobs... How much more can we dance around sex? And we can't even begin to delve into other fetishes like sharing, and exhibition because it wouldn't make any sense. The only thing I would let slide is introducing another girl into the mix. Lead D into a lesbian corruption path, and go from there. Maybe do a little something with Georgina for a step-mom angle, or any of the other girls. The only problem with that is that you leave "D Only" players out of that equation.

And if Mr.Dots does decide to pull the trigger, and let D have sex, he can't stretch it out. With these long development cycles, having D chicken out at the end would be a travesty.

Reactions: Dexxy

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Anal.. and there is plenty more foreplay that could be had.. I agree the chickening out with be a 'travesty' but look at how Jennifer's scene went, D is the same general size (minus the tits and ass), and if the MC's choice is like with what we got with Jennifer, it will take more updates imo

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I agree that the Jennifer slam my big fake horse cock into her scene needs to be redone it's almost like they didn't want to do her scene or something. I mean she just said that she's a virgin and to be gentle with her and the next thing you do is yell Geronimo and try to jump right in there at full force. If it was me I would of bitch slapped the fucker. Both Elena scenes are not that hot either since both times she's almost completely clothed so you don't get to look at her hot body at all. For me the hottest one was with Olivia.

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
I'm still in a bit shocked. I was enjoying the game so far until the day 13. Then Lucas came, tried to rape her and when I defend her I had a game over and I could do nothing because I always played with one save slot. Maybe I should called the police with Lucas but that was about to dissapoint her. I'm going to play with the walkthrough. Anyways it is a great game with a very original plot and many decisions to take (I love that) but i can't avoid the weird feeling after reach de 13 day with 76 points in love and then a game over.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
I'm still in a bit shocked. I was enjoying the game so far until the day 13. Then Lucas came, tried to rape her and when I defend her I had a game over and I could do nothing because I always played with one save slot. Maybe I should called the police with Lucas but that was about to dissapoint her. I'm going to play with the walkthrough. Anyways it is a great game with a very original plot and many decisions to take (I love that) but i can't avoid the weird feeling after reach de 13 day with 76 points in love and then a game over.
Earlier in the game you have an option to make a police report about Lucas.
Make the report and the female police officer offers defence training which you should do with D, then all is good.

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
Earlier in the game you have an option to make a police report about Lucas.
Make the report and the female police officer offers defence training which you should do with D, then all is good.
Thanks! I've already looked it on the walkthrough and I am going to do it. I hope not screwing it again :coldsweat:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@jose100

Or you can open the console and use the shift + D key and click on the variables tab and scroll through the list till you find the command for the self defense and once you see that then you can use the shift + O key to open the console and type in the command but change the False to True and it'll work. I changed it earlier to False just before seeing the shit stain just to see what would happen and you can do this for other things as well. I fucked Olivia and then changed it to False so that I could then fuck Elena with the same condom.

To unlock the console you have to use something like unren or enable dev mode renpy to extract the game files and unlock the console.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The whole problem with the Jennifer scene is the 'gentle' fuck was thrown out the window.. After the initial penetration, all we get is an option for the MC to ram his monster cock in, which ruins the process.. Even fucking her in the ass is ruined the same way..
to be fair, progress with her has been insanely fast, she barely met the MC and is already crazy about his dick. I find the concept of an inexperienced girl that is really interested into the MC and willing to do everything very interesting, but if we could ravish that ass at their first "romantic" scene it would kill her character. With how things went there is hype for more

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
true, but makes the MC more asshole-ish imo, he did say he would go slowly and lied about it, lol
well, maybe it was a bad choice of renders by the dev, maybe she should have felt pain from the get go as he starts penetrating her, as it was done it really seems like she was fine and was having pleasure from the penetration and the MC decided to stick it hard on her, but I don't think that's what Mr Dots was going for, or at least shouldn't

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
She was already fantasizing about the MC and had a crush/hots for him even more so after hearing the stories from Elena. She has been playing with a dildo but it is 10 times smaller then that fake ass horse cock he has and of course she isn't going to feel any pain with just the tip stuck in as it's not that far in and her dildo is about that same size. She didn't feel pain till the fucking idiot decided he was just going to try to slam it on home like a fucking retard.

She would of probably should of just fucked Richard because at least he would of probably of gone slow and gentle and he probably wouldn't be affected by the MC horse cock syndrome that many of these MC's have.

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes