• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

derpina1111

Apr 12, 2018
really enjoyed this game and also Melody because there are actually characters that DON'T have gigantic chests.. i have played through and completed about 10 games from here so far. these 2 were among the best owing in no small part to that simple fact!

derpina1111

Apr 12, 2018
D and Georgina have giant tits though.. I love small chested girls, but D :heartcoveredeyes:
no doubt, i'm not saying i hate giant boobs, i'm just saying its really nice to have a variety. also there were medium sized ones (olivia?) (that asian chick?) and yes D's cute ass and pretty little face, even IRL it would be impossible to resist

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
no doubt, i'm not saying i hate giant boobs, i'm just saying its really nice to have a variety. also there were medium sized ones (olivia?) (that asian chick?) and yes D's cute ass and pretty little face, even IRL it would be impossible to resist
Yea :D
Small - Elena, Jennifer
Medium - Olivia, Cassandra, Margo (few more in this one as well)
Large - Georgina, D

They are all beautiful.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
I can't even see a future where Mr.Dots gets far enough into DMD where something like Bestiality would be included. Shit, I can't even see M/FF or MM/F either.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@virtuvoid

So instead of a person knowing what is going to be in a game so they can avoid the game if it's going to have something they don't like. They are just going to wait till the shit you don't like gets dumped on your ass and you end up throw a game away and if the person is a patreon they end up wasting money on something they don't like. That don't make any fucking sense whats so ever. I have already threw a few games away that dumped shit onto the players mid game.

derpina1111

Apr 12, 2018
@virtuvoid

So instead of a person knowing what is going to be in a game so they can avoid the game if it's going to have something they don't like. They are just going to wait till the shit you don't like gets dumped on your ass and you end up throw a game away and if the person is a patreon they end up wasting money on something they don't like. That don't make any fucking sense whats so ever. I have already threw a few games away that dumped shit onto the players mid game.
this is a really good point. i started playing Chloe18 and deleted it after the first sequence. i dont know if it was my current mood or what but i was just really upset about what happened to her. then after a day or two i realized it was just a game and redownloaded and played through it. can't say it was my favorite though.

derpina1111

Apr 12, 2018
to this point I think even the Devs do not always know what they are going to do story / content wise. so maybe they could have warned us or maybe they thought it up later on

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm not sure why there would be a complaint that the fucked Olivia is still lovers with Graham for as she only fucked the MC because she had a crush on him and she only did it if Graham would allow it if he had said no then she wouldn't of fucked him.

@"VECTOR" a.k.a 'Clyde'

Well I only saw the one tag that I don't like but it's optional so it's all good and from the looks of it you can control the girls and keep them away from whoever you want. It will be interesting to see once a version is out to check out.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
I'm not sure why there would be a complaint that the fucked Olivia is still lovers with Graham for as she only fucked the MC because she had a crush on him and she only did it if Graham would allow it if he had said no then she wouldn't of fucked him.

@"VECTOR" a.k.a 'Clyde'

Well I only saw the one tag that I don't like but it's optional so it's all good and from the looks of it you can control the girls and keep them away from whoever you want. It will be interesting to see once a version is out to check out.
the NTR, one of the few things talked out and edited through out the games discussion :D

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
"Now, all three, never knowing of one another's existence, end up in the same university, the largest in the country, where they meet and put together the similarities between their fathers."
Yep, most of the prologue in the works is the girls.

Reactions: Halfelf
3.80 star(s) 322 Votes