♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Vincidon I know you have a fictional setting for your game but gotta add WVU may be a marginal university but it is always a top party school. (just doing my part to promote WV tourism lol)
Good luck on your endeavor
We were going with a US location at first, but decided with a brothel needed for one of the minor characters, we figured Greece was better with legal prostitution and regulated healthcare for the sex workers.. ;)

Reactions: RustyV

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Long time no see.Are you OK?
BTW grad you mean like град?
I am fine, thanks. Most of the games I am supporting are making it to F95 fine without me and work and family have kept me from trolling around the board as much making comments. I mean like I graduated college from Alabama, but I live in Orlando and if this fictional school has "the largest enrollment in the country" then it should not be Ohio State (which I doubt ever did) and it should not be Michigan, which held that title for a long while, it should be Orlando, University of Central Florida, which has the largest enrollment in the U.S. of any university.

beefjerkins

Aug 14, 2017
Very good game :eazyHype:, it just need some more lesbian scenes :p
There is a lesbian scene if you let Elena teach daughter how to masturbate and follow her into the shower afterwards. It was about 2/3rds of the way through the first "part" of the game, starting back on day 1 when you first meet her.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There is a lesbian scene if you let Elena teach daughter how to masturbate and follow her into the shower afterwards. It was about 2/3rds of the way through the first "part" of the game, starting back on day 1 when you first meet her.
Not that those weren't good lesbian scenes, but they were like the opening act at a concert. D licking-like-a-kitten is the headliner we're all waiting for. Which will probably happen, just wondering who will be her first girl-girl. I'm betting Elena only because she is actively working towards it.
Would like to see Casandra and Margo spend time with D.Casandra is another good bet.

flady

Apr 23, 2018
could someone tell me how to inherit the c1's save to c2?
it just tell me "can't be loaded".
i have finished c1 and saved the game already.

paul1257

Jan 31, 2018
Somebody knows when is going to be done the chapter 2?
At this time all bets are off when chapter two may finish betting in at least a year and a half at present unless they find a different platform or payment method to support DMD. As a Patreon supporter of Mr Dots when he was on Patreon with DMD and am still with Melody, was not to happy with the post about the future of both DMD & Melody.
Melody was only to take at most a year and a half but after the post/forced in March to respond to gamers about the future of DMD.
Melody looks like its know going to take three years to finish if i read his post correctly in March. Looks like we will have if it works out have to pay twice for a Melody update before we get a update in the future on DMD.
Also as he's getting a lot of support with buy me a coffee on his web site, he needs to get his act together before people start to loose faith. As There's been really no info on his web page for DMD once it was setup, no futher progress or feedback or even picture posts of future events, as emailed him a number of times with no responce. A lot of promises so we will have to wait and see from him and his team.
Will wait and see what type of update we get with DMD hopefully in May, but if its only a one day update again after a three month wait. He and his team will loose a lot of support, as his team have had a lot of money from gamer's from his DMD web site.
Sorry for the rant but will wait and see what happens in May with DMD

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes