Kid07

Nov 13, 2017
Do we also talk about other stuff related to DMD or just the game? I read some news today that makes me kinda feel uneasy

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
At this time all bets are off when chapter two may finish betting in at least a year and a half at present unless they find a different platform or payment method to support DMD. As a Patreon supporter of Mr Dots when he was on Patreon with DMD and am still with Melody, was not to happy with the post about the future of both DMD & Melody.
Melody was only to take at most a year and a half but after the post/forced in March to respond to gamers about the future of DMD.
Melody looks like its know going to take three years to finish if i read his post correctly in March. Looks like we will have if it works out have to pay twice for a Melody update before we get a update in the future on DMD.
Also as he's getting a lot of support with buy me a coffee on his web site, he needs to get his act together before people start to loose faith. As There's been really no info on his web page for DMD once it was setup, no futher progress or feedback or even picture posts of future events, as emailed him a number of times with no responce. A lot of promises so we will have to wait and see from him and his team.
Will wait and see what type of update we get with DMD hopefully in May, but if its only a one day update again after a three month wait. He and his team will loose a lot of support, as his team have had a lot of money from gamer's from his DMD web site.
Sorry for the rant but will wait and see what happens in May with DMD
Sad to hear about that, it seems like is going to be a rushed ending or a paralyzed project. I don't know why MrDots embarked himself on a new project without finishing his current one. I guess he needed new achivements in his job rather than stay tied on the same.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Sad to hear about that, it seems like is going to be a rushed ending or a paralyzed project. I don't know why MrDots embarked himself on a new project without finishing his current one. I guess he needed new achivements in his job rather than stay tied on the same.
Mr.Dots 'embarked' on the new project 'Melody' because Patreon forced him.. Between the incest and the petite frames of D, Jennifer and Elena, DmD couldn't continue on Patreon.

Reactions: Ankhesenamun

Kid07

Nov 13, 2017
Yes. Please share this news...
I read the news today and there was an article about a case. A DMD case. That was pretty sad. Just tip "Steven and Katie case" in google for more details. For me, DMD is just a naughty fantasy fetish and shouldn't be a real and normal thing. But yeah what do I know.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
At this time all bets are off when chapter two may finish betting in at least a year and a half at present unless they find a different platform or payment method to support DMD. As a Patreon supporter of Mr Dots when he was on Patreon with DMD and am still with Melody, was not to happy with the post about the future of both DMD & Melody.
Melody was only to take at most a year and a half but after the post/forced in March to respond to gamers about the future of DMD.
Melody looks like its know going to take three years to finish if i read his post correctly in March. Looks like we will have if it works out have to pay twice for a Melody update before we get a update in the future on DMD.
Also as he's getting a lot of support with buy me a coffee on his web site, he needs to get his act together before people start to loose faith. As There's been really no info on his web page for DMD once it was setup, no futher progress or feedback or even picture posts of future events, as emailed him a number of times with no responce. A lot of promises so we will have to wait and see from him and his team.
Will wait and see what type of update we get with DMD hopefully in May, but if its only a one day update again after a three month wait. He and his team will loose a lot of support, as his team have had a lot of money from gamer's from his DMD web site.
Sorry for the rant but will wait and see what happens in May with DMD
No idea how you get the impression that Melody will need 3 years to finish.We know that the game will be something like 15-18 weeks.We already have first two weeks and probably until the end of the year we will be around week 9-10.So in worst case scenario Melody will be done around Chrismas 2019,but it's possible to be earlier if we talk about 15 weeks only.

Lasana

Nov 2, 2017
Mr Dots said that " We will start working on Melody v0.0.2 after this week’s premiere release on Friday. Then once v0.0.2 is released, we will START WORK ON v18 OF DMD, which we are hoping to release around the END OF MAY!" but in the same post he said " I’ll let you know how you can get DMD v.18 in late April/early May. We’ll talk soon" Did anybody heard something new?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
In all likelihood a rushed ending is the probable outcome even if Mr.Dots himself doesn't want it. As has been previously stated by others on this thread two games and one small development team do not for a good outcome for DMD make.
Still maybe we are just being pessimistic.
Perhaps somebody will eventually make a usable alternative to Patreon.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If i had the money, i would buy all materials off Mr.Dots to try and continue DmD, but will see what happens here in a few weeks and have my own game to finance atm :D
A fair number of my sentences start with "If I had money." lol
So, IF I had money I would try and start an alternative to Patreon, but that is well beyond my finances. I think this would make money, not the money Patreon is making of course, but enough.
What I don't understand is why every techie I talk with tells me there are some insurmountable logistics issues. Patreon did it, and Patreon was started by a wanna-be musician and his techie sidekick.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
any news about update?
Six posts above is all the info we currently have about an update.

Mr Dots said that " We will start working on Melody v0.0.2 after this week’s premiere release on Friday. Then once v0.0.2 is released, we will START WORK ON v18 OF DMD, which we are hoping to release around the END OF MAY!" but in the same post he said " I’ll let you know how you can get DMD v.18 in late April/early May. We’ll talk soon"

paul1257

Jan 31, 2018
I agree that there should not be a rushed ending, we have only had a few hand jobs so far towards the end of chapter 1 and a couple of boob jobs depending on what you prefer as your path with again one footjob as well as our first blowjob at the start of day 18. Progress with D is at a reasoable normal pace, she's still got more sexual corruption to go before full sex with MC. Would like to see E & D in full lesbian action with MC catching them, We still have D to do more Dick licking and take a full mouth load of sperm (hopefully soon). Maybe E can also start to corrupt her as well.
Still hoping on as planned the game being finished in three chapters as stated.

Reactions: wrx21

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
I agree that there should not be a rushed ending, we have only had a few hand jobs so far towards the end of chapter 1 and a couple of boob jobs depending on what you prefer as your path with again one footjob as well as our first blowjob at the start of day 18. Progress with D is at a reasoable normal pace, she's still got more sexual corruption to go before full sex with MC. Would like to see E & D in full lesbian action with MC catching them, We still have D to do more Dick licking and take a full mouth load of sperm (hopefully soon). Maybe E can also start to corrupt her as well.
Still hoping on as planned the game being finished in three chapters as stated.
that would take at least 3-4 years. the only realistic future for this game is either rushed ending or it being abandoned. it aint that incredible, that people will be willing to throw money at it for so long. those who are patreons will be such, because of Melody and DMD will be less and less important. eventually devs and patreons wont care about it. unless the dev is REALLY passionate about this project it will never be completed as it was originally planned. but again that will take like half a decade. by that time we have will plenty of other games that will be better.

hillus

Mar 27, 2018
For me the worst thing is that you're waiting 3-4 months, for just several dozen minutes of gameplay. If DMD is the only VN game you play, then it's easy to lose interest. I would rather enjoy a rush ending than wait to complete this game in a few years :(

Reactions: RustyV
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes