Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Mh, first I think, these things like beast are possible now because of not being anymore on patreon! Second I think there is already one indication (for beastiality or my twisted mind ...) The little scene in the park(?) where daughter is very pleased about the puppy *wink wink*. Maybe she wants one now for herself and so on and so on :heartcoveredeyes:
Honestly imo i hope they dont bring it to the game. But if they do they keep it away from D lol Elena go for it lol she is a little freak anyways but D nope. :)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Honestly imo i hope they dont bring it to the game. But if they do they keep it away from D lol Elena go for it lol she is a little freak anyways but D nope. :)
As you see in the list it is planned, with the reservation the game will be developed further, as an optional thing. So since the game is called DmD I wanna see it with D, others would be nice but this game is all about D. Still waters run deep, maybe Margo got one and introduces D, I would certainly not comlain :eek:penedeyewink: As a game dev I would do anything besides vanilla optional. And I would do many things optional. Simply reason? You can get the vanilla fraction + many different fetishes for the "not so vanilla" fraction :)

mrtoxic

Jan 26, 2018
Does anyone know if there's a walkthrough of options players can make for chapter 2? I thoroughly went through the first chapter and realised I missed a few rewards that I never would've gotten had it not been for the chapter 1 walkthrough. Anyone who knows anything I'd be extremely grateful.

BedalJerr

Oct 7, 2017
CAN YOU MAYBE MAKE A TORRENT FILE FOR DOWNLOADING THANK YOU FOR BOTH CHAPTER
sorry for asking.. why do you want download in torrent so bad?? chapter 1 you can download using googledrive.. just chapter 2 using mega.. you just create free account on mega.. free registered user get 1gb quota per day i think.. and there are many software to bypass mega quota limit.. sorry again.. just asking :)

p/s: for chapter 2 i download using mega link downloader (you can google it) without login my mega account first, after guest quota limit appear, i login my mega account and resume download..

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Location is

some of the stuff isn't on the OP since it's not 100% need too know :D
I am a Alabama grad, but i live in Orlando, so let me say, UCF has the largest number of students, so they should all be here.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
We made is a fictional greek city, located of course along the southern coastline of greece..
We needed a location that allowed:
1. A brothel with regulated healthcare.
2. A beach.

BedalJerr

Oct 7, 2017
@BedalJerr

Check the walk through posted on the front page in the OP it has the walk through plus achievements listed there and what you have to do to get them.
yeah already have that walkthrough.. but BFF and My New Mom rewards missing from that walkthrough.. but i already found that complete walkthrough.. take me a while to check 927page until i found it.. :coldsweat:

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
I've already finished the game just yet (enjoyed a lot) and I am going to try diferent paths now (I've remained faithful to D) any recomendations about one? Thanks.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I would prefer standalone games with Jennifer Elena Cassandra Margo the girl from the swimming pool/cupid night the female police officer to name just a few.:happyblush

For me I'm with D but also have a relationship with Elena and that so called relationship with Jennifer and later there's going to be a Cassandra relationship. Might be a lot of tag teaming as Elena has already shown interest in D as well as Cassandra.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I am a Alabama grad, but i live in Orlando, so let me say, UCF has the largest number of students, so they should all be here.
Long time no see.Are you OK?
BTW grad you mean like град?

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes