RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Maybe you guys who understand game development can answer a question for me. Is there a difference in graphic image creation between just developing good graphic images and game images?
Because it seems there are people who make super images but confine their talent to online graphic novels and don't use their great renderings to develop the story into a game.

Illmind

Aug 9, 2017
More like a dating sim with the opportunity to fuck tiny girls sometimes. The only women worth the time to play this game is G.but you have to give her up in order to continue fully dating D,well shit.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
View attachment 95216

May News - DMD v.18 Release Date
TL;DR: DMD v.18 will be released on May 26th. Melody will continue in June. Important links at the end of this email.

Hi guys!

Today I bring you news that I know a lot of you have been waiting patiently for.

The Official release date for DMD v18 will be on SATURDAY, MAY 26th.

My team and I have been working on the continuation of the game this week, and we’ve made a significant change to how v17 ended. After discussion’s with my chief writer “HearszAM”, we thought it would be best to re-write the last few lines as to not make D and F’s departure from her country overly forced, and to make their eventual time to leave more plausible.

At the time of creating v17 and then having to delay it’s initial release, due to having to remove the game from Patreon, this particular scene was pretty rushed, given our urgent need to post the game up here on my official website.

The most important thing was being able to get v17 out for you guys, and at the time, I wasn’t sure when we would be able to continue working on it again. But now that that time has come, and after re-assessing how v17 ended, we figured it would be best to change that last scene.

As for v.18, the story will focus on the aftereffect of the events between D and F from the night before, and during the morning scene. There will also be the long-awaited trip out to the countryside to look forward to, which we’re currently in the process of looking at locations and outdoor themed scenery to include in this update as well.

Right now, we don’t know exactly how many more episodes of DMD we will release. A lot of that will depend on fan support, how well the BMAC system works for us, whether a better platform becomes available - a lot of things really!

After DMD is released at the end of this month, then June and July will be spent working on v0.0.3 and v0.0.4 of Melody, and August we will focus our work on DMD v19.

Important Links (Please bookmark them!):

Since you are a subscriber to my newsletter, you won't need to pay anything extra to get the links.

You will be able to get the game from here (right now you can download v.17 but I'll be updating the links on May 26th):

So that’s it for now. We will have another update for you in the next week or two.

Thanks for your ongoing support, you guys are legends in your own right!

MrDots
My blog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Instead of rushing D's departure as just upping and leaving, Mrdots and crew might just quickly tie up D's legal status, as she's not a minor and can leave her mother anytime she chooses. Once D realizes she's grown to being an independent adult and consequently free to do as she pleases, they could move where ever they choose and start a life together.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This pic is by Pewposterous. He uses mainly "blender". He is now widely considered the best Western renderer. The consensus best Western animator is BlackJrXIII. Examples of their work can be found on this site using the trustworthy search functions...
Yeah they are awesome.Not to mention both makes a lot of pics and gifs with futa.Pewposterous do even bestiality.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This pic is by Pewposterous. He uses mainly "blender". He is now widely considered the best Western renderer. The consensus best Western animator is BlackJrXIII. Examples of their work can be found on this site using the trustworthy search functions...
Thanks.

Reactions: virtuvoid

Neeckin

Nov 30, 2017
I was wondering, a while back someone posted a mega of a compressed version of v0.16 with all the rewards. The link doesn't work anymore does anyone still have that version?

DavidG123

Jan 16, 2018
Is anyone else concerned that Lucas is going to be criminally underused in the story? For Example: not including something like an negative (game over) outcome scene where Lucas ends up taking Fs virginity infront of D whilst he is made to sit and watch, or something along those lines. It would be made all the more tragic (and dare I say more erotic) by the fact that D has spent so long building up to be the person who takes her virginity.

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
Is anyone else concerned that Lucas is going to be criminally underused in the story? For Example: not including something like an negative (game over) outcome scene where Lucas ends up taking Fs virginity infront of D whilst he is made to sit and watch, or something along those lines. It would be made all the more tragic (and dare I say more erotic) by the fact that D has spent so long building up to be the person who takes her virginity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DavidG123

Jan 16, 2018
Congrats!
That scenario you describe has to be the worst plot twist possible for DMD! MrDots would literally wreck his reputation if that were to ever happen.
You are playing a game built around incest, are you implying that the above scenario is something that is going to wreck his 'reputation' even more than the fact he has already built a game where a dad has a sexual attraction for his daughter lol? Maybe I messed up with the Key in my post F = Daughter and D=Dad. I can see some merit in what you wrote if you were under the assumption that it was the other way round.

Also 'plot twist' you know I suggested a literal game over scenario right? I am not proposing this scenario ends up being the actual story.

DAMASCO

Mar 14, 2018
agree.
If that happens, the game goes down ...
Lucas was something quite unusual, and useless in the game, as his attitude left much to be desired, let alone to behave like a gentleman, but his purely violent attitude does not, in my opinion, enter the plot of the game.

Reactions: jose100

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
You are playing a game built around incest, are you implying that the above scenario is something that is going to wreck his 'reputation' even more than the fact he has already built a game where a dad has a sexual attraction for his daughter lol? Maybe I messed up with the Key in my post F = Daughter and D=Dad. I can see some merit in what you wrote if you were under the assumption that it was the other way round.

Also 'plot twist' you know I suggested a literal game over scenario right? I am not proposing this scenario ends up being the actual story.
Lucas's attempted rape of D (Daughter) is a game over if F (Father) doesn't agree to take the self defense class..

Reactions: jose100

DavidG123

Jan 16, 2018
'MrDots has promised patrons and fans repeatedly that daddy would be D's "first". Also that there would be no rape in DMD (this topic has been discussed several times). A double-cross by the dev would sink his rep and revenue--we talking mega-bux here!'

My apologies, I was not aware of this.

But yeah introducing another character as unlikeable as Lucas would be quite interesting.

Reactions: virtuvoid
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes