FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
It is being updated this week. Since Patreon funds new game not DMD. Dots is working on two games not just one
Not to mention, the projects that provide revenue to the dev will probably take priority. I like his other game Melody also though. While I'm bummed that I'm probably gonna see less DmD updates, I'm pretty stoked on his new stuff.

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Ok I think I found out where to refuse. One more quick question. I know I did it somehow before how do you cheat and edit points?
. Includes how to edit the stats, what exactly is needed for the achivement you've asked for, how to manually unlock it and so on.

Reactions: Krull
Mar 7, 2018
I know the update is coming soon,... but with everyone talking about "abandon" now i became a bit negative and i feel they are just trying to draw it out now(like so many patreons, almost the standard) with DMD :( i hope not of course and i hope for the best...:frown: especially when mrdots said first on his site "DMD will be finished no matter what!" but then a bit later said he does not know if they can continue... It will feel better after the update comes out, sorry for being negative...

Mar 7, 2018
We can only hope for the best, its in Mrdots hands of course, he can do whatever he wants. I just hope he also feels like we fans do, that such an unique amazing game would just be so sad to not get finished.

I have had the impression for a long time that its someone else in Mrdots team that want to cancel DMD, from their comments etc, but Mrdots wants to finish it, but its just my speculation.

OswaldOluvson

Feb 6, 2018
Abandon DmD? ^^)

As stated some time ago - still unchanged - there is room to be optimistic, cause - in addition - all Mr. Dots signs only have been positive ("Buy me a coffee" fundraising option, quick and solid "DmD" update/developement slots inbetween "Melody" slots)

Being an incurable optimist, i can find two reasons why MrDots is not going to drop soon or even keep DmD on hold for a longer period of time:

1st: "D" itself
Someone beeing able to write/develop such a warmhearted novel - triggering a hughe range of strong positive emotions with it (happiness, hope, bliss, love, ...) leads me to the thought "D and the whole DmD project is for sure nothing less than kind of MrDots baby". He simply can't and never will let his "baby" get harmed.

2nd: Statements on his website and on patreon
Even if english isn't my native language, i can clearly read between his lines that he is NOT in the right position to give Patreon even an atom of an indication which makes them think "MrDots is collecting funds through Melody and he is going to take these funds to develop DmD (beside Melody)" - neither on Patreon, on his or on DmD site.
That said, every "D"-enthusiast (in terms of DmD) would love to read such a statement from MrDots, getting a positive sign that it keeps running and gets further developed - slowed down a bit for the worst case.
He stated himself, that he, beeing kind of "patreon enemy number one", is simply not allowed to point to DmD anywhere at the moment without risk of losing the last buttress "Melody". Even the dumbest patreon employee is able to find his website and would be more than happy to find a DmD<->Melody context statement from MrDots...

My conclusion (assumingly)
If he does kind of splitted fundraisung through Melody atm, noone of patreon is able to check how many of his ressources are used to further develop DmD or Melody. Neither he or any of his team members is able to tell us about. MrDots does love DmD more than we can imagine. Just think about how much he made us love our "D".
Enjoy the anticipation!

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
BIG question to be wondering is...What if there is bugs in the game? Are we waiting 3 months for fixes?

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
The preview pics on the DMD site are killing me!

BIG question to be wondering is...What if there is bugs in the game? Are we waiting 3 months for fixes?
I don't think so, usually if there are bugs they will be corrected with version a, b, c, you name it, before going into the development of the following big update

Mar 7, 2018
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes