Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Melody is not all that bad. I prefer DMD, but it is understandable why he went that way. AO any thing he can publish for DMD is gravy. Money grab hahahahahahhahahahaha! There are worse out there.

ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
This is the worst cash grab that I have ever seen, he has been stringing everyone along for 2 years now with everyone hoping to see sex between the father and daughter, we have more content with Elena than we do with daughter.
I really like it that way :D
The story and a character evolving makes this game so fucking good.. I love it D:

btw
The best thing that I can turn relationships on and off.. and watch the different outcomes.

Reactions: Kryptozoid

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
This is the worst cash grab that I have ever seen, he has been stringing everyone along for 2 years now with everyone hoping to see sex between the father and daughter, we have more content with Elena than we do with daughter.
Cash grad? Even though it's being developed independently from Patreon, with no secure revenue on the DMD side of things. Did you know that? Or are you just vomiting your emotions all over the forum?

I am the first person to rail against scam games. I hate them. And while yes, this game is a slow burn, with progression being slight, the story is great, and there are a great number of people that like that slow burn and who want the story.

Just because this isn't your cup of tea, doesn't make it scam. This game is well written, with great characters, and sex scene that offer more than just "Yup, it's in, I'm cumming, goodnight".

You're complaining about a game being a cash grab, on a site from which you got it for FREE!!! ... For. Fuck. Sake!

vaguiners

Dec 26, 2017
is not possible to play chapter 1 on chapter 2 file?
need to have this on the frist post, since is very confunsing having the link for the 2 chapters

Aragorn34

May 20, 2017
r 02
PLEASE READ
As you know, chapter 02 is a new exe. This version is not censored
For anyone experiencing this issue (image below). You need to open v0.14 (the final one, link above) open your saves, finish the game and close it. Afterwards open v0.15 (the new one) and it'll display properly. v0.15 expected you to have finished the game and have the files (it's stupid but i can't do anything about it.)

You can find a set of v0.14 saves for all rewards .

v0.18 PC/Linux : - - - - -

v0.18 Mac: - - - -

v0.17 APK(by @booom313): - - - - - - -

EXTRAS: Walktrough attached below -
Thanks @Vincidon

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes