Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
This is the worst cash grab that I have ever seen, he has been stringing everyone along for 2 years now with everyone hoping to see sex between the father and daughter, we have more content with Elena than we do with daughter.
Sigh... Been following this VN for 2 years with its pacing and you were expecting vaginal intercourse between F&D? I am surprised you had that expectation given all of the other releases.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
we have more content with Elena than we do with daughter.
I KNOW RIGHT SO AWESOME

Seriously though, this update confirms 100% that for me, this game is Dating My Elena and D is just an enjoyable sideshow. Fucking get you a girl who looks at you like Elena looks over her shoulder at MC in the RC train scene.

My fondest hope for 0.19 is that it continues directly on from "I FUCKING knew it" to [close-up on Elena] "That..." [even closer up] "...is..." [closer still] "...so..." [Sergio-Leone-style extreme close-up of Elena's eyes] "...FUCKING HOT!!!" I mean, you can't even say it's out of character.

Slightly light update, though I'm not complaining, circumstances are difficult. My sole, very minor gripe is:
Fingers crossed for Elena to finally do Elenal in this update.
:(

But maybe it'll be a whole thing where it turns out she's never done that before and we get a whole thematic pairing thing with that and D's virginity. Keep the dream alive!

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Has anyone tried uploading a save along with the persistent file and seeing if that works for those who download it? IMO you need both for the save to work.

Could someone please upload a save from v0.17 and the persistent file? I'll give it a shot.

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
Not sure what's going on, but I played through Ch1 again just to make sure I had finished the game, but when I click on "Continue from Chapter 1" the game just closes. I'm running Linux, so not sure if that's the issue. Perhaps someone has a save from the first day of Chapter 2 they could give me?

Siridatar

Dec 26, 2017
Hi guys. Somebody can share the saves for
– Bonus 69er scene with D (Check the walkthrough on how to unlock this scene)

– Bonus anal play scene with D

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
For those who complain about the lack of D/F vaginal, D has certainly come a long way over v17-v18. She’s asking if F likes it when she sticks her to tongue in his urethral meatus. And she’s taking the initiative and is sucking his scrotum. For those complainers, I say suck it ... D is...
this is one game that i dont mind the long progression i mean there are alot of other girls to occupy yourself with in the meantime which is another reason why i took the harem route XD

Reactions: Les_Riggs

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port for Dating my Daughter CH 2-0.18
it's still compatible to my CH1 port, which can be found
have fun and please report problems

BooBoo1

Jul 31, 2017
The latest version was truly inspiring. It inspired me to get a brand new signature! IGN 10/10 - "Didn't have to pay."

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes