RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have no way of knowing but it would seem popping darling D could be coming soon. This might be a nexus point, after D has sex she may be more willing to become adventurous. It can also be the point in which D has to decide for herself what kind of relationship she and F are having, daddy/daughter or dating.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have no way of knowing but it would seem popping darling D could be coming soon. This might be a nexus point, after D has sex she may be more willing to become adventurous. It can also be the point in which D has to decide for herself what kind of relationship she and F are having, daddy/daughter or dating.
I agree because it seems like she's unsure what she wants out of the relationship just yet. It's like having your cake and eating it too.

Reactions: RustyV
G

gualmar

at this point mr dots might as well say they waiting for marriage. good ol DMD or as i call it "can you fuck the daughter yet simulator 2018"

Reactions: Private Bawsack

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
i want to try this game, so i need to download both chapter? or only download chapter 2 only? to play from the beginning

ozner

Apr 28, 2017
...I almost passed this game for a couple of months and the game has now in his chapter 2 and still no sex with D, the developer really stick to his Title dating my Daughter ,so thats why everytime F and D see each other they always dating... yeah Title

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well you do have a point, the game isn't called Banging My Daughter. lol
Sex will happen eventually, keep in mind that the entire scheduled of DMD was upended by Patreon.
This seems to be a trend in the US, let someone start a business then change the rules and regulate the shit out of them till the business fails.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Well you do have a point, the game isn't called Banging My Daughter. lol
Sex will happen eventually, keep in mind that the entire scheduled of DMD was upended by Patreon.
This seems to be a trend in the US, let someone start a business then change the rules and regulate the shit out of them till the business fails.
Sucks, doesn't it?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The game definitely does not appear to be ending after sex.
But the main question is : how much further can the D-only path go? There are plenty more corruption opportunities on the harem-path, especially with Elena leading the way.

This is a major problem for DMD. NO harem path is actually needed to complete the F/D story. But for the game to not turn into a repetitive sex-fest, thus allowing several extra updates, the harem-paths ARE needed.
We'll "soon" see how people who have played D-only, such as myself even having D reject Elena, will react to what may amount to a forced feeding of previosly rejected paths.
I have been wondering about this myself. I play two games, one D only and the other harem, fills the gap between updates.
bvs.jpg

It would seem at some point the two plots paths have to diverged in a yellow wood.
The D only path may not totally morph into a harem path, but it may have to include outside players. Practically speaking the D only path may have to end prior to the harem path or the dev team could be forced to construct two different updates to prevent the D only updates from becoming abbreviated daddy+daughter fuckfests. I guess every update darling D could try new toys? Or bondage? Would a pony count as deviating from the D only path?
Loving daddy could get daring D a pony ride, or get the pony a dirty D ride.

Reactions: JJsworld
K

Kharnadon

Completed both chapters I enjoyed the game thanks :extremelyhappy:

M!

Jan 5, 2018
I returned to the first chapter and tried to get missing rewards, but "Dating My Daughter" keeps evading me.

I followed the walkthru and did all
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but no reward at the end of day 13. I guess people have done the reward so any ideas what i did wrong?

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I have been wondering about this myself. I play two games, one D only and the other harem, fills the gap between updates.
View attachment 121821

It would seem at some point the two plots paths have to diverged in a yellow wood.
The D only path may not totally morph into a harem path, but it may have to include outside players. Practically speaking the D only path may have to end prior to the harem path or the dev team could be forced to construct two different updates to prevent the D only updates from becoming abbreviated daddy+daughter fuckfests. I guess every update darling D could try new toys? Or bondage? Would a pony count as deviating from the D only path?
Loving daddy could get daring D a pony ride, or get the pony a dirty D ride.
I could see the D-only path expanding to include threesomes, etc and still technically be "D only". Expanding her horizons doesn't necessarily mean F has to have a harem.

Reactions: RustyV

enotekk

May 19, 2018
The game definitely does not appear to be ending after sex.
But the main question is : how much further can the D-only path go? There are plenty more corruption opportunities on the harem-path, especially with Elena leading the way.

This is a major problem for DMD. NO harem path is actually needed to complete the F/D story. But for the game to not turn into a repetitive sex-fest, thus allowing several extra updates, the harem-paths ARE needed.
We'll "soon" see how people who have played D-only, such as myself even having D reject Elena, will react to what may amount to a forced feeding of previosly rejected paths.
I disagree with the idea that once sex happens it'll become repetitive. There's the naive sex I think we can expect at the start, and then further corruption as we go. How far will F corrupt D? Will it always be a relationship built on D's naivete? I could easily see it moving past that - consider that at some point this won't be an innocent F/D relationship. How far will F take things? How will D cope?

There's tons of character development left on the table. We've primarily seen D go from "extremely naive, shy, pure" to "mostly still naive, less shy around F, curious but mostly still convincing herself that sex is a special massage...". D has a lot further to go and I don't think sex will change that.

We know from the code that BDSM and "sharing" (I would consider sharing to possibly still fit within a D only path - her scenes with other characters, for instance) are still unexplored but likely planned. We know from Patreon that bestiality and other fetishes are still unplanned. Can you see D going from sex with F to bondage/ fucking a dog without a lot of development and corruption between those? I can not. So I think there's plenty left once they have sex the one time.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Every time I try saving...
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 282, in __call__
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 361, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while calling a Python object

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Dating my Daughter - Chp.2 - Mrdots Games\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Dating my Daughter - Chp.2 - Mrdots Games\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Dating my Daughter - Chp.2 - Mrdots Games\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Dating my Daughter - Chp.2 - Mrdots Games\renpy\display\core.py", line 2624, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Dating my Daughter - Chp.2 - Mrdots Games\renpy\display\core.py", line 3417, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Dating my Daughter - Chp.2 - Mrdots Games\renpy\display\layout.py", line 986, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Dating my Daughter - Chp.2 - Mrdots Games\renpy\display\layout.py", line 986, in event
  File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Dating my Daughter - Chp.2 - Mrdots Games\renpy\display\screen.py", line 667, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Dating my Daughter - Chp.2 - Mrdots Games\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Dating my Daughter - Chp.2 - Mrdots Games\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Dating my Daughter - Chp.2 - Mrdots Games\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Dating my Daughter - Chp.2 - Mrdots Games\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 832, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Dating my Daughter - Chp.2 - Mrdots Games\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 299, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Dating my Daughter - Chp.2 - Mrdots Games\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 282, in __call__
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 361, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
  File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Dating my Daughter - Chp.2 - Mrdots Games\renpy\loadsave.py", line 402, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Dating my Daughter - Chp.2 - Mrdots Games\renpy\loadsave.py", line 46, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while calling a Python object

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
DMD Chapter 2 0.18
Sun Jul 08 21:41:48 2018

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes