RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I thought that too.. like, just wait. Have Dad stick around and just chill. But then again, Mother could get her husband to drive MC off from town since he's apparently so influential.
Even if F and D ran away together the mother only has control for 6 months, after that point D could call her and tell her to suck it.
And since most places in the Western World consider you an adult at 18 and it would probably take Rachel more than 6 months of litigation to get custody of D all she could really do is be a annoying bitch. Of course if the mother finds out about the sex then its a different story.
So D better get on birth control, because you would think D showing up in court pregnant could be bad for her case. lol

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
I think Dad, the sick bastard all us MC's are, are gonna have to get serious, go back to the carnival and run yer dick thru the cotton candy machine

Reactions: Seriosha

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think Dad, the sick bastard all us MC's are, are gonna have to get serious, go back to the carnival and run yer dick thru the cotton candy machine
If you think about it (as was previously discussed) in a real life setting the father IS a sick bastard. Even considering F had no memories of dearest D as a little kid and only has had a relationship with delightful D since they met as adults.
Who else would think, "Hey this is my long lost daughter!", then "Nice tits! Look at that hot little ass!", then "Man I wanna hit that!", then "Okay! Looks like she's into this.", and then "I'm going to pop my daughter's cherry!"

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Well you do have a point, the game isn't called Banging My Daughter. lol
Sex will happen eventually, keep in mind that the entire scheduled of DMD was upended by Patreon.
This seems to be a trend in the US, let someone start a business then change the rules and regulate the shit out of them till the business fails.
Very sad indeed. I think it is legit to worry about a rushed ending. The few games here that did get finished usually end after the girl loses her v-card, then a brief wrap up. So precedent isn't good, I'd say.

Reactions: Seriosha

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I think there's plans for more after the cherry pop because wasn't there a setup for a MMF with the black coworker? (I forgot his name)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I think there's plans for more after the cherry pop because wasn't there a setup for a MMF with the black coworker? (I forgot his name)
Martin?

Well, the walkthrough wasn't specific, but it did give you the option to open a MMF route if you accepted Martin's compliment in F's office. So it could either be Martin or Graham (though he didn't seem "interested").

Hopefully not with that pervy bartender.. lol

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Ugh, I forgot about the peeping bartender. Game does need a DP scene with F, Graham and his D. (I forgot her name too, I'm terrible:()

Reactions: Sycho

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If D accepted Martin's flirting in F's office a path seems to be open for "sharing" D with Martin. What "sharing" means may not be DP-ing D.
I just can't see with the romantic turn this game has taken suddenly having F being OK with his ex-coworker fucking D.
Since F no longer works with Martin I wonder if this path is still a valid outcome. Maybe D getting banged by more than only her father's wedding tackle has been scrapped since Patreon went ape-shit on Mr.Dots.

Reactions: Sycho and JJsworld

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
If D accepted Martin's flirting in F's office a path seems to be open for "sharing" D with Martin. What "sharing" means may not be DP-ing D.
I just can't see with the romantic turn this game has taken suddenly having F being OK with his ex-coworker fucking D.
Since F no longer works with Martin I wonder if this path is still a valid outcome. Maybe D getting banged by more than only her father's wedding tackle has been scrapped since Patreon went ape-sit on Mr.Dots.
I don't think so either (if one is waiting for the MMF route). Having Martin in the picture doesn't seem too likely especially after F showed Maria the video that Georgina took. That would be like adding salt on the wound to Martin. I would also think Brad and D's ex would also be out of the picture as well. That leaves (for now) F, Elena's dad (not likely), the Spam eating ambulance chaser and Adam. That's if we're still talking about F being in Donutistan for very long.

Reactions: RustyV

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Honestly? I'm going the route of fuck everything with legs.

And it's been amazing so far. God, I love Elena. That little slut.

And yes, the father IS a sick bastard as others have commented. He's wanted to fuck his daughter since day 1, he's basically grooming her. What I also noticed is that he can be decent (he is protective of women, he does treat them quite good outside of prepping them to be his playthings, etc). But there's this underlying narrative that he's a terrible, self-centered person, especially if you go the fuck everything route.

For example, if you fuck Elena in the park during school lunch break, Daughter gets bullied and Elena isn't there to defend her... which is quite sad actually. Her apple. :( I'm a sadist to the fullest extent so I enjoy all of it, but uh, even I felt a little bit bad during that scene.

solsa

May 9, 2018
Is the maker still continuing this project? Haven't received any update for more than a month on his website.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
One thing that perplexes me....

Why Spam? What the lawyer was eating. I just shook my head laughing when I saw that.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
One thing that perplexes me....

Why Spam? What the lawyer was eating. I just shook my head laughing when I saw that.
He didn't seem to be a very good lawyer, IMHO. He can't even afford to hire a secretary.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes