slick05

Oct 13, 2017
Last update was in May.. is the game dead? Just finished all there was in chapter two, this quickly became my favorite game and i'll be real bummed if it will never be updated again.

megacct

May 15, 2017
As has been stated a million times before, this game is now being updated once every three months – the last update was in May, the next should be in August.

Reactions: Sycho and RustyV

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
Is it just me or the torrent link is only for chapter 2?
Both chapters are divided into two different games. You download them seperately.

I don't use the torrents, but unless the links are incorrect, they should both be on the first post.

Reactions: Sycho

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Last update was in May.. is the game dead? Just finished all there was in chapter two, this quickly became my favorite game and i'll be real bummed if it will never be updated again.
Look for it to drop late August...

Reactions: Sycho

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
Both chapters are divided into two different games. You download them seperately.

I don't use the torrents, but unless the links are incorrect, they should both be on the first post.
I knew about the separate chapters, but the torrent that is in the links of Ch1 downloads version 0.17 that is already the ch2

MrGigi

May 20, 2018
Hi !

Someone know if we can have this game like Big Brother ? With some mods we can do almost everything!

Maybe its a possability ... ?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi !

Someone know if we can have this game like Big Brother ? With some mods we can do almost everything!

Maybe its a possability ... ?
If you're looking for other games with IC in them, click the "incest" tag at the top of the page and it will show you a list of other games with that content in them.

If you're asking if this game needs a mod for IC, then no. IC is already added in the game as it's no longer on Patreon and therefore not bound by their rules.

Reactions: JJsworld

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
um anyone got a save I can get plz, im with both daughters friends but that's it but any save is fine from the current

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
When exactly? in which part of the walkthrough will i find that
The only things mentioned in the walkthroughs in regards to sharing routes with D are opening up those routes (MMF or MFF) depending on the decisions you make during three separate events - the time Martin complements D in F's office and the creepy bartender on the beach island - in chapter 1. And in chapter 2 you're given an option as to whether or not you want to open a future FFM route with Cassandra.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
The only things mentioned in the walkthroughs in regards to sharing routes with D are opening up those routes (MMF or MFF) depending on the decisions you make during three separate events - the time Martin complements D in F's office and the creepy bartender on the beach island - in chapter 1. And in chapter 2 you're given an option as to whether or not you want to open a future FFM route with Cassandra.
Well, that's dissapointing. Thanks for the info tho, so you can't really share her, it's just open for future

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Well, that's dissapointing. Thanks for the info tho, so you can't really share her, it's just open for future
You're welcome. I can't be for sure they aren't added in chapter 2 since I closed off those routes when I played, but I would think those get added on in later updates if they hadn't been implemented already.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes