Mar 7, 2018
I agree and, thinking about that point, it would also play well into their wanting to live as a new family, some day.
that would be the best scenario!! and jennifer can also maybe be there at least close somehow :) i know she's a side character so probably not but... ;) i actually think that Mrdots should not add more characters now! He has alot of them now and should work with the story that is now, we dont need more side storys like those Olivia stuff, that was a Huge part of Chapter 1 ::|:

Reactions: fried and RustyV

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
In CH1, are there any major differences between version 0.14 and 0.14.5? Just wondering if I missed out anything.

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
That's what I posed earlier - Elena has never shown an evil side in this game. She can manipulate, but hasn't done so to the point of taking advantage of naivete or a tit-for-tat trade.

I think she'll use this information to get in D's panties more closely/often by leveraging the knowledge that D is far more sexually advanced that she's let on thus far. Elena will probably be more supportive of D and the MC's relationship + goals to leave than ever . . . but, she'll want to go with them, surely. I see that as her overriding goal emerging from this revelation and MFF would just be icing on the cake to her on that path.

i think she will not blackmail them, but she will give the informations to adam. It's not the same.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
In CH1, are there any major differences between version 0.14 and 0.14.5? Just wondering if I missed out anything.
In version 0.14.5 there were some changes towards the end of the game.. a bit of a rewrite to some of the text.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Elena may convince D that being in an outwardly lesbian relationship with herself will be a great way to keep D's ( and her own if on the harem path) relationship with F secret.
That is a good idea, don't know if it will be in the update, but it would actually work with the story line.
Even in a D only path Elena could convince D a lesbian relationship would be a good cover for D's relationship with her father.
We have to wait about a month to see. lol

Reactions: Eunoian

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if 1st post doesn't have android link then no android version existing.

redliner

Oct 29, 2017
Hello I just start playing this wonderful game but at day 13th my game is over as Lucas attacked daughter. Is there any save or something? I prefer not to play from start again. Thanks

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes