Toastyyy

Nov 24, 2017
I also recommend "No More Secrets" - in my opinion one of the most underated games, but the renders & writing are superb :love:
(maybe wait for the next bugfix ;))

One of my favorite Ren'Py games together with DmD, Melody, DeLuca & Become A Rock Star :)

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
This game is amazing i really liked to play it and i'm still waiting for the next update, the programmer of this game is really good and i played all games he made :D

Mar 7, 2018
OK I understand now... I'm a new DMD player ( I started 2 days ago) and I'm loving all the little girls ( also Georgina that isn't little xD)... I considered the Daughter and Elena two pieces of my heart like Melody and Sophia from Melody's game :) have some thing in common like friendship ( also hot), the age... Two games that are and will be masterpieces for me :)
I agree about the girls and Sophia and Melody too, but Melody as a game is for me just to boring and vanilla, and boring MC / people and to much romance novel stuff... Sadly, i wish i could love it but i realised i simply don't even tho i love the girls.

Reactions: TommyTuba

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes, its bland as bland can be. But i understand that many like that, but its a huge contrast to the Taboo filled DMD :(
Just imagine that Melody,Becca and Sophia are the daughters of MC.Amy is his aunt that adopt him,Isabella is his sister etc:)

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Just imagine that Melody,Becca and Sophia are the daughters of MC.Amy is his aunt that adopt him,Isabella is his sister etc:)
Honestly, I considered doing a massive re-write of the script to make Mel MC's estranged daughter. The combination of the sheer effort and the difficulty re-incorporating the edits into future updates made me abandon the idea. Still considering doing a Scottish vernacular version of DMD, though :LOL:

Mar 7, 2018
Still too cheesy even with that even if it would be a massive improvement, the main focus of that game seem not to be erotics / taboo, or even romanticism, it seem to be "events" and the MC's(boring) "life-story". But would at least add some excitement to it ;)

Mar 7, 2018
Honestly, I considered doing a massive re-write of the script to make Mel MC's estranged daughter. The combination of the sheer effort and the difficulty re-incorporating the edits into future updates made me abandon the idea. Still considering doing a Scottish vernacular version of DMD, though :LOL:
Lol that would be funny, but quite an undertaking :D

Yrag78

Feb 7, 2019
You will be better off buying this game from the link on his page:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I agree about the girls and Sophia and Melody too, but Melody as a game is for me just to boring and vanilla, and boring MC / people and to much romance novel stuff... Sadly, i wish i could love it but i realised i simply don't even tho i love the girls.
yes , i also prefer dmd storyline , i also cry when daughter see her dad again after her mother go with she and elena back to city ...it's the second time that i cry for a game ( first was witcher 3 but is another kind of game)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I figured it was something like that, he's probably going every other month between this and Melody until DMD is finished.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes