Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
So....yesterday I was streaming The Players golf tournament and the Phoenix NASCAR race both at the same time (Picture-In-Picture) from my computer connected to my large screen 4K UHD TV. While eating a massive plate of hot wings and ranch dressing. And I thought, "I wonder if I still have enough computing power to render some images?"

Six hours later after the race is over I had 9 Georgina renders made during the TV marathon. And a keyboard and mouse that need cleaning. (Note to Self: Do not use keyboard and mouse while eating hot wings with ranch dressing).

So for the Georgina lovers, here's 9 "centerfold photoshoot" style renders. Nothing fancy, same scene and background, minor lighting changes, and hair styles adjusted to fit the different poses. I just posed them quickly and rendered them in the background while watching the sporting events. Originals rendered at minimum of 4096 wide (various tall up to 6627 depending on aspect ratio). Resized to fit upload limits here. Still large...open wide and scroll.

(Credit to Testofreak for the Georgina .duf file)

DMD - Georgina - DMSSS - 01.PNG

DMD - Georgina - DMSSS - 02.PNG DMD - Georgina - DMSSS - 03.PNG DMD - Georgina - DMSSS - 04.png DMD - Georgina - DMSSS - 05.PNG DMD - Georgina - DMSSS - 06.PNG DMD - Georgina - DMSSS - 07.PNG DMD - Georgina - DMSSS - 08.PNG DMD - Georgina - DMSSS - 09.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes