Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Just a quick shoutout to thank OhWee for helping me fix the D ponytail kink issue. Somehow I never knew there was a fix until I saw OhWee's post about it (#5971 in this thread), and then I didn't know how to do one of the things in the post to fix it. PM'd OhWee and got the education on how to do it. Thanks OhWee!!! Now I don't have to hide D's ponytail in my renders anymore. :D

(Credit to OhWee for the D .duf file too)

3800 x 2054. Open wide and scroll.

DMD - Dee - Fixed Ponytail 01 RS.png

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Just a quick shoutout to thank OhWee for helping me fix the D ponytail kink issue. Somehow I never knew there was a fix until I saw OhWee's post about it (#5971 in this thread), and then I didn't know how to do one of the things in the post to fix it. PM'd OhWee and got the education on how to do it. Thanks OhWee!!! Now I don't have to hide D's ponytail in my renders anymore. :D

(Credit to OhWee for the D .duf file too)

3800 x 2054. Open wide and scroll.

View attachment 1092008
I have a feeling we're all going to benefit from this...waiting for more!

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
I started out just planning on experimenting with her "no more kinks" fixed ponytail. Next thing I know she's wearing a cowgirl suit, sitting on a saddle, and a fan is blowing both her ponytail and up her pantlegs. And I can't stop humming, "You Don't Have To Call Me Darlin', Darlin' " the whole time it's rendering. (Hey! It's the Perfect Country and Western Song!!!)

3800 x 3040 Open wide and scroll. Credit to OhWee for the D .duf file.

(For those who don't understand the song reference, link below. But you'll have to listen to the whole song...especially the last verse starting at 3:00...to understand ;) )

DMD - Dee - CG - FGCR - 01.png

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I like how you were able to get the hat to fit on D's head without it being enlarged to 10 sizes too big.

I saw David Allen Coe in concert here in Morgantown years ago. He did all of his hits.

Reactions: Walharr and Falcon6

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
I like how you were able to get the hat to fit on D's head without it being enlarged to 10 sizes too big.
I cheated. The hat comes with separate X, Y, and Z sizing sliders (also has the whole hat Enlarge slider, but that's what gets you the 10 sizes too big version). With her pose facing forward, I X'd it a bit wider, Y'd it a bit taller, then just Z-moved the whole hat forward on her head. Her entire ponytail and part of the back of her head is sticking out of the back of the hat. But don't tell anyone. ;)

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I cheated. The hat comes with separate X, Y, and Z sizing sliders (also has the whole hat Enlarge slider, but that's what gets you the 10 sizes too big version). With her pose facing forward, I X'd it a bit wider, Y'd it a bit taller, then just Z-moved the whole hat forward on her head. Her entire ponytail and part of the back of her head is sticking out of the back of the hat. But don't tell anyone. ;)
if it works... f' it

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes