Mod Ren'Py Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery + Improvements Mod [v0.32] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I just got home from babysitting so just need to do one other thing then i can work on it and should have mod update finished later tonight.
Adventures in babysitting? Cool!
Sorry, but from now on my mind will image your aspect like that:
97002_full.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Royco35

GamesR4fun

Dec 30, 2020
So is the 3 or so days of Chapter 4 all of it sense it said at the end of chapter 3 that the 4th would be the last one and it would be out early in 2021 but the year is already over half done is it just not finished or is the game complete sense I don't see it saying so on here.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
So is the 3 or so days of Chapter 4 all of it sense it said at the end of chapter 3 that the 4th would be the last one and it would be out early in 2021 but the year is already over half done is it just not finished or is the game complete sense I don't see it saying so on here.
Yes chapter 4 is supposed to be the last chapter and in fact the first update of CH4 v0.30 appeared in march so it was on the date that it will be in the first quarter of 2021 but I do not remember that dev revealed how many updates are exactly planned for this last chapter 4, so it remains just wait patiently until the last final update from this chapter 4 appears.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Android port of Dating My daughter Chapter 4 v0.32.0 with Maim Lain Walkthrough and Improvements mod.

Usual gestures and other things I've added along the way.
Ch4 info:
Alternative persistent save and log location. Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my unofficial Android port of Ch4 to 0.32

Reactions: pgm_01
Jan 24, 2021
Questions on Ch3 mod set up

I’m about to start Chapter3 (yeah, I’m slow!). I’ve added Lain’s walkthrough mod and it’s asking me questions to set up the game. Can someone tell me the effect of:
  • Destroying the old guy’s binoculars, or not
  • Selecting one photoshoot over the others, with choices being Richard, Georgina or daughter.
Thanks.
Adding to this: When did the mentioned photoshoots take place? Was it in chapter 2?
Assuming one followed the mod when it happend, did we go to the Daughter photoshoot og Georgina?

The mod is awesome BTW :)

dubbibidy

Dec 17, 2019
So I'm playing DMD Chapter 3 with your mod installed. I'm wondering if this is a known bug with the game or mod or both. Say I start with 400 points. Is that the max points available for the entire series or something? No additional points get added while I'm playing when I clearly have made choices that would add to the total. Anyone else ran into this or have a fix? Thanks.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes