Mod Ren'Py Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery + Improvements Mod [v0.32] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
Yes.

Some times an outdated mod will still work on a newer version game, but chances of something not breaking/bugging are miniscule. So, again, best to play mod that is the same version as game.
ok that makes sense now, i thought the lains mod was updated as well but i guess it wasnt

Jul 18, 2017
I'll be waiting on Maims newest mod before continuing DMD. looking forward to playing through the game again. better begin from the start havent played since chapter 2

Reactions: Aereon1104

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
This cat is modding like a dozen or so games. Why don't we all rein in our horns and let them do their thing? We'll get it when we get it.
Rhetorical answer.
Because some people are spoiled beyond redemption. They want it, and they want it now, mod and dev are their forum bitch or so they think and they are unable to play the game by themselves.

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
Rhetorical answer.
Because some people are spoiled beyond redemption. They want it, and they want it now, mod and dev are their forum bitch or so they think and they are unable to play the game by themselves.
"It sure does pain me to see you this way, Mr. Taggart..." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
So I downloaded the updated mod but when I open the gallery all the text is blurred/messed up and if I click on a scene the game freezes and then crashes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
when I open the gallery all the text is blurred/messed up and if I click on a scene the game freezes and then crashes
That's a Renpy issue with the game, not the mod. You need to open your AMD control panel app or Nvidia Geforce Experience app and update your graphics card drivers and that should fix it.

Reactions: unclebil2003

jon4

May 16, 2018
My compressed Android port of Dating My Daughter Chapter 1 with Maim Lain Walkthrough and Improvements mod.

My compressed Android port of Dating My Daughter Chapter 2 with Maim Lain Walkthrough and Improvements mod.

My compressed Android port of Dating My Daughter Chapter 3 v0.29.1 with Maim Lain Walkthrough and Improvements mod.

My compressed Android port of Dating My daughter Chapter 4 v0.30.0 with Maim Lain Walkthrough and Improvements mod.

Usual gestures incl
Can you update ch4 with the new lain mod please

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
That's a Renpy issue with the game, not the mod. You need to open your AMD control panel app or Nvidia Geforce Experience app and update your graphics card drivers and that should fix it.
What do I need to do/download if when I try to update it, my laptop says "Windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date"

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
What do I need to do/download if when I try to update it, my laptop says "Windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date"
You don't update your GPU drivers through windows update... :KEK:

Go to the AMD/NVIDIA page...

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018

Sorry I was following a YouTube guide as I've never done this. Do you mean the AMD vision engine control center? That's the only thing I see when I search amd

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018

So I tried the older chapters of the game as well as other renpy games that I still need to catch up on and they still run fine. Would the problem still be the gpu if only the latest chapter of this game as well as the game Max's Life aren't working for me or would the problem be something else?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes