Mod Ren'Py Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery + Improvements Mod [v0.32] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Ended up downloading something from HP website that was for my laptop specifically and it fixed the problem

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Android port of Dating My daughter Chapter 4 v0.31.0 with Maim Lain Walkthrough and Improvements mod.

Usual gestures and other things I've added along the way.
Ch4 info:
Alternative persistent save and log location. Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my compressed unofficial Android port of Ch4 to 0.31

Reactions: pgm_01

herrderr75

Aug 5, 2019
Can somebody help a technological dinosaur? What steps do I take from download to playing the game? I'm on PC. It looks like I have the game unzipped in my downloads, but I can't find a way to play it. I'm just old and lost. What am I missing?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Can somebody help a technological dinosaur? What steps do I take from download to playing the game? I'm on PC. It looks like I have the game unzipped in my downloads, but I can't find a way to play it. I'm just old and lost. What am I missing?
Double-click the .exe file to start the game like any other program on your PC...

Prancing Pony

Jul 16, 2021
Questions on Ch3 mod set up

I’m about to start Chapter3 (yeah, I’m slow!). I’ve added Lain’s walkthrough mod and it’s asking me questions to set up the game. Can someone tell me the effect of:
  • Destroying the old guy’s binoculars, or not
  • Selecting one photoshoot over the others, with choices being Richard, Georgina or daughter.
Thanks.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Questions on Ch3 mod set up

I’m about to start Chapter3 (yeah, I’m slow!). I’ve added Lain’s walkthrough mod and it’s asking me questions to set up the game. Can someone tell me the effect of:
  • Destroying the old guy’s binoculars, or not
  • Selecting one photoshoot over the others, with choices being Richard, Georgina or daughter.
Thanks.
there is also the marting thing in this chapter I belive or maybe that is in chap 2 or 4

bryjlm

Nov 10, 2020
I tend to run your mod after finishing a run without it, so yesterday I finished my run on chapter 2 and started using your mod and I almost crapped myself when suddenly Lain appears on my screen after using skip.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes