Mod Ren'Py Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery + Improvements Mod [v0.32] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I want to play this game again Its been years since Ive played and is seems they added sharing to the game does this mod follows the sharing route? or I can choose which route (if there are more than one) I want to follow? I dont want to share the D with another guy.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I want to play this game again Its been years since Ive played and is seems they added sharing to the game does this mod follows the sharing route? or I can choose which route (if there are more than one) I want to follow? I dont want to share the D with another guy.
You can choose.
This mod even warns you about the sharing.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
I cant run chapter 1, 2 and 3 on my Galaxy a50.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Odd, very little changed on my side between the end of chapter 3 and the beginning of chapter 4.
try putting the attached file in the game/files folder and see if that helps. I leave this line out by default as it causes problems on more devices than it solves.

stephen00

Apr 6, 2020
Hi, I installed the and now my images are small but animations are full screen. Any ideas on how I can fix the images?
Thanks

Kayzer

Sep 4, 2018
So a mod is not to your taste... and you though we care why exactly?
Probably because on the internet a lot of people lose the ability to just ignore things they don't like, you know, like people do countless times every day.

Never once seen someone go into a store and rag on a worker over the things they have no intention of buying, they merely ignore those and focus on the things they do want. On the internet, it's daily.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Probably because on the internet a lot of people lose the ability to just ignore things they don't like, you know, like people do countless times every day.

Never once seen someone go into a store and rag on a worker over the things they have no intention of buying, they merely ignore those and focus on the things they do want. On the internet, it's daily.
Ah yes, that whole "safety" the internet adds to everything. Nobody knows you so you're safe to post whatever comments you want, regardless of the fact that the vast majority who will read your comment probably won't care one way or another. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Ah yes, that whole "safety" the internet adds to everything. Nobody knows you so you're safe to post whatever comments you want, regardless of the fact that the vast majority who will read your comment probably won't care one way or another. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
To be fair I just engaged with him because he made a stupid comment in this thread.

All of Lain's work is amazing and some games like DMD aren't even playable for me without her mods...

Just randomly writing in a thread that something is not to your taste is just plain stupid and not helpful at all.

Reactions: GrizzlyUK

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
To be fair I just engaged with him because he made a stupid comment in this thread.

All of Lain's work is amazing and some games like DMD aren't even playable for me without her mods...

Just randomly writing in a thread that something is not to your taste is just plain stupid and not helpful at all.
Apologies, my little comment wasn't really aimed at either yourself nor Kayzer, I wholeheartedly agree that posting a "Not to may taste" comment is right up there with "Don't like this so won't download" as stupid, pointless, unhelpful and a complete and utter waste of time! :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Uthuriel

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Ridiculous catfight aside, Lane will make the mod when they decide to make it.
And because DmD is one of the ones they say was difficult to mod, it won't get posted here until at least a weak after they post it on their subscribestar.
So go away for a week, lol.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes