3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
monroe

The actual Link for the Wt it's expired , it's possible you could fix this attached Wt in the Op please ? Or this link that i took now from Palmer Discord :

tks a lot

Reactions: saravanan

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Not a very informative one but it'll have to do I guess. Thanks however!
Do you need the Wt just to be make the right choices to have all Sex scenes and for cheat codes... The story is pretty linear and choices don't have a so big impact in the plot ( only a few and you can avoid in next Chapter with Cheat Codes ).
In every case this Wt is the same that you can find in Palmer Discord Server , there is not other

Last edited:

rrxlewd

Feb 26, 2019
Played to Ch.17 via Love-Joint. Almost everything is decent but as someone coming to experience a good F/D romance the story's second half was depressing. Less of a gut punch and more glass shard slowly piercing the chest. After all the shit she put MC through, abandoning her friends, half-heartedly apologizing and guilt-tripping MC with sex I cant take Amanda back without feeling like a massive doormat.

I'm holding out for a brilliant twist in 18/19. Story was capable pulling a good one (KathyKat reveal). My take:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apologize for the speculative rambling, gotta get it off my chest. I'm beating my head off trying to make sense of it all and have been in denial for the last couple of days. No way its concluded the way it is. Couldn't find any review mentioning whether 18/19 put Amanda in better light and its been months since release.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Daughter for Dessert [Palmer] ch.1-11 cracked pc (1 gb rar pc original)

138 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

Note: In case of possible bugs caused by imperfect compressing methods, report here, or pm me

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
what is with the cracked version? sorry i'm new to this
The cracked versions were the original releases that could only be played online. For a time, people could play the online version a few months before the downloadable versions, but after chapter 11, Palmer did something to make the online versions uncrackable, so thus after that, if we wanted to continue playing, we'd have to download each chapter and then wait for Palmer to release the next chapter for free.

Reactions: monkeywithfins
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes