• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Major1

Jul 29, 2018
The only problem with the game (Sex scene wise) was the creampie lol... Looking forward to the last 2 chapters!

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
The aunts story was a botch but that's not even close to what happened.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Play the full game, understand it and read between the lines :) Or ask our #feedback section or me or AW. We'd be happy to clarify what you are missing anytime. Thanks guys!

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
View attachment 322542

So we weren't allowed to show this off at E3. Probably because we told to go f*** himself after the Bethesda show and the Fallout debacle.

Jokes aside, last month we released three games for $10 patrons, but there's a lot more coming soon. Thanks to all of you awesome patrons' continued support, we now have the ability to work on more projects at the same time, and have a well-structured roadmap of what we want to do.

This next game is very different from anything we've previously released. It's obviously an adult game, but a lot more complex ethically and morally than anything we've ever done before. The game focuses on what separates us humans from everything else. What does it mean to be sentient? Are we special? Where do we draw the line for when love is okay, and when it is not? Who determines that? The visuals obviously also separates this game from our previous productions. Take a look above! (And no, this is not Cyberpunk 2077) :)

Action - Reaction. Cause - Effect.

More to come on this project very soon. Also, stick around for all the awesome stuff $10/$20 patrons will be receiving this month (it's a lot!)
That is indeed our next project we are currently working on. Thank you for linking it mate!

Reactions: Kingvlad

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
well.. i played it til version 17.. i loved it...

very well made.

I was a patron.. i just canceled my patronage because 10 bucks is very expensive for ppl that arent in the US or europe lol.. But i wanted to help for a short time and i dont regret it.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
well.. i played it til version 17.. i loved it...

very well made.

I was a patron.. i just canceled my patronage because 10 bucks is very expensive for ppl that arent in the US or europe lol.. But i wanted to help for a short time and i dont regret it.
Well thank you so much! I'm happy we can give you everything for free :)

Reactions: CassidyPRO

bm9741

Feb 13, 2018
Sorry if it's been said before... but is there an approx date as to when ch18 will come out for free?

Also, once everything has been released for free, will cheatcodes work for free users as well?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Sorry if it's been said before... but is there an approx date as to when ch18 will come out for free?

Also, once everything has been released for free, will cheatcodes work for free users as well?
Cheat codes work for me and im a free user..

Sep 10, 2018
This is an amazing game as of chapter 17, really loved the journey. The comedy, renders, writing, all of it except kathy's facial structure. I got burned pretty badly during the witcher 3 storyline due to being a manwhore so my only regret is being overfaithful as a result of that experience and not exploring the other girls more. Keep up the good work, i'll donate when I've got some more money behind me.

frake17

Oct 25, 2018
idk if there is a solution to this, but at chapter 7 i was unable to play it saying i didnt play chpt 6, i had all the backup file from chpt 1-18 in a different folder and it worked for all 6 chpt, i tried puting the backup in the same folder as chpt 7 but it still didnt work? is there a solution for this?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Did you mix cracked and official game versions?
I seem to have had a similar issue at one point.

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Is the daughter related by blood in the game? Despite having changed the words, the father still calls her his step-daughter and it seems like there won't be any sudden revelation that they're actually related.

LeHenry

Jul 21, 2018
Is the daughter related by blood in the game? Despite having changed the words, the father still calls her his step-daughter and it seems like there won't be any sudden revelation that they're actually related.
depends on whether you set the relationships to daughter/father or not.

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
No, it's not OK! I demand dates NOW! You owe me, Palmer!

:p

Yeah, you don't owe me shit. Keep doing your thing, man.

One suggestion for DH, though - make the online and offline saves compatible. Too late for DFD, but DH just started.

And don't forget us Mac users when you release the all-in-one offline DFD, and DH offline chapters.
I agree about the Mac users,
Thanks

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes