3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
Phew, done with all those 17 chapters ( Straight up all Amanda Route Only ). Have a feeling this game is almost going to be completed?

Anyways i don't know if this will work but here are my save for Amanda Route Only save OFFLINE.

Simply go to your hit Windows + R on your keyboard --> %appdata% --> Under local of appdata paste your (VNE2) folder. and start your game.

Reactions: ltjohnwayne10

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
Phew, done with all those 17 chapters ( Straight up all Amanda Route Only ). Have a feeling this game is almost going to be completed?

Anyways i don't know if this will work but here are my save for Amanda Route Only save OFFLINE.

Simply go to your hit Windows + R on your keyboard --> %appdata% --> Under local of appdata paste your (VNE2) folder. and start your game.
The game is completed, chapters 18&19 will be released for free in the future

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Latest patreon post:

Release of 'Stranded with Her' will be today. Also coming this month is of course the first epilogue of DFD that focuses on Kathy. And of course, Double Homework Ep 3, not to mention the $20 stuff!
Stay tuned!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Palmer seems to release DFD chapters the same month as new DMD updates.
It makes for a very enjoyable month. lol

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
Latest patreon post:

Release of 'Stranded with Her' will be today. Also coming this month is of course the first epilogue of DFD that focuses on Kathy. And of course, Double Homework Ep 3, not to mention the $20 stuff!
Stay tuned!
Hey, that reminds me of that one game where you're stranded with your sister/cousin. Is this stranded game are the same aswell? The premise i mean.

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
Did you have sex with lily in ch 15? That’s most likely why
ough, yes.
yeah, that worked, thanks. It feels like a bad choice to pick Kathy, she is so alive maybe she finds a girl tomorrow and leaves, but who cares

Last edited:

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
Yeah, the transitions are really long. Changing text speed is the only option and that's not the issue. Any help would be doubly appreciated.
at least on the online version the skip button on screen below at the right works fine

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Palmer Did you get the inspiration for "Stranded with her" from Mizuki Island by Masurao?
Also, those of you asking can wait for the release of the next chapter which should arrive later this month IF the rng gods favor us.

jmueller

Sep 25, 2017
Ok this story actually really frustrated me towards the end. I didn't finish Ch17 fully, but Amanda's behavior either doesn't make sense to me or I just find it makes me dislike her character.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Never had any real problem with DMD's plot, maybe its because the love interest in that story is so naive? Also makes the all the cheating you can do in this game feel weird and realistically would probably end up horribly if Amanda found everything out.

Amanda's not naive and has much more believable emotions, but her choice of actions are either difficult to believe or actively make me start to dislike her in the last several chapters. Maybe I'm overthinking it.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes