3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
I took just one example From Ch 4 to show in the right down side where is the wrench option.
Dev decided to insert this button because of the Patreon rules changes about incest.
This thing started like @Walg wrote before , since the third or second chapter

View attachment 303227
Is this feature exist in the cracked version ?
Because i'm in chapter four and stil dont see it only the wheel

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
@joe powa
I think yes , but not sure 100 % , because i only played at Official free version , never at Cracked version...
I think yes because i think that also Patreon user ( that play with online version ) want to have the possibility to change the kind of relationship and it's possible only by the wrench in the main menu.

Reactions: Malkav

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Do you ask about Cracked chapters ? Why are less than in official release ( that are actually 17 for the free one ) ? Or i understand in a not good way ?
If this is the question, cracked chapter are just 11 because nobody other try to crack anymore the following and probably nobody other will crack , because there is no interest to make it
Yes thank you. I was asking if there was a reason to play the cracked version over the official one, but I gather from your response there is not

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Chapter 15 hits you hard in the feelings, even though it is just a game my mind just thinks about how many people have gone through that in real life. This is just one reason i hate hurting people since life is precious.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Only difference is the voice acting right? I tried looking on the patreon and could not find anything.
Voice acting and when it's released. DfD's basically done so Patrons have access to all the endings now whilst those waiting for the free versions are 2 chapters away from finishing up.

Reactions: Catwashere

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Good game, but the further I go, the more complicated it become to deal with sadness.
Certainly not one of your typical VNs, where protagonist have lots of fun and swim in pussy juice without worrying about anything.

Thanks. Going to sleep with a bottle.

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
Hi
i play the official game till ch.15 but i can't find the pw for the Lawyer pc.
dos anyone knows? please help

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
@Pakdar
In the Wt you can find the Mortelli's password for chapter 13 thas is 7a14b6e
@Tarock
The hacking password for chapter 15 , i think it varies : look at the left column and you can find the right word ( for me was AGAIN)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nejkkid moe is small (but fugly) price to pay for having fun with all girls.

redheadLover

Mar 29, 2018
I'm playing through chapter 17 right now. I'm so pissed that the MC is not even a bit mad. I want to tell Amanda to go fuck herself and never come to me again, but no, all I can do is watch them taking a nice trip to the beach... :sick:

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes