3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Much as I like parts of this game, the stupid chapter-shit means I don't ever bother with it. Who the hell thinks 20 exe files to play 1 game was a good idea.
Honestly I think I wrote something to the effect of "fuck this shit" when I first saw this game. I'm only giving it a try to see why it's highly rated.Thankfully another Dev (BlueCat) was going to do this type of thing but he's making the wise choice of condensing things.

Edit: I found the rename but for whatever reason it will not actually change the Girls name, it stays at Amanda but it changed everything else

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I am a little confused. I have episode 17 version 0.9 downloaded. Is the latest upload something different, because it doesn't appear to be.
No the official release was v0.9. So looks like there weren't any/major bugs from the beta release.

We need gender tags on F95.
Wait till the PH tag suggestions idea goes live and you can suggest tags to your heart's delight.

Why does this show recently updated? ch17 was released a week and a half ago...
Apparently, the original release for Ch. 17 was beta, and the "new" update is considered the official release.
One week ago was released the beta version of Ch 17 ; Between this one and the beta version , it change just that this is the free official one , but was updated just yesterday
I made a request to staff/uploaders to add the "Beta" into the title because the original link was a beta for chapter 17 and to avoid another clusterfuck from a previous version.

For the TL DR version, Palmer released a beta link for chapter 12 or something, uploaded here that did have some bugs that carried forward to other versions, Palmer fixed the bugs and released the chapter officially a few weeks later but the official release was never updated here so plenty of members were confused why things were breaking from the version they downloaded here.

So happened that there weren't any bugs found in this version.

Much as I like parts of this game, the stupid chapter-shit means I don't ever bother with it. Who the hell thinks 20 exe files to play 1 game was a good idea.
Well it's either that or Palmer turns it into a completely online play only as he has for DH or originally as Glamour was from DS...

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
The game is named Daughter for dessert, there is the incest tag... but it does not really have it... I feel betrayed

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
If I remember correctly the first 2-3 episodes don't have the wrench option, but all the episodes after that do.
That was updated after certain things happened that made the wrench option appear in the first place. All episodes should have the wrench option now.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
It's cool but i don't see were
I took just one example From Ch 4 to show in the right down side where is the wrench option.
Dev decided to insert this button because of the Patreon rules changes about incest.
This thing started like @Walg wrote before , since the third or second chapter

Reactions: Walg

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I took just one example From Ch 4 to show in the right down side where is the wrench option.
Dev decided to insert this button because of the Patreon rules changes about incest.
This thing started like @Walg wrote before , since the third or second chapter

View attachment 303227
And just to add to this, if you get chapter one from the official blog or if you play online, the wrench you see on the right is available so, as expected, chapter one's been updated to have the wrench function available.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Fall55

Oct 16, 2018
So , If i wanted to have more than branch or play through.... I've to replay from the start from Ch1 to last for every Playthrough?
Is there no option Like " Renpy " to have all the branches in one without replaying from the start ?

Edit : and which SAVE the next chapter read , if i had already saved many saves for 3 or 4 branches ?

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
So , If i wanted to have more than branch or play through.... I've to replay from the start from Ch1 to last for every Playthrough?
Is there no option Like " Renpy " to have all the branches in one without replaying from the start ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
You can use the Cheat codes and you can find them in the Wt in the Op ; if you use these codes you have not to play the story from every single chapter to have all Branches; also in the last Chapter ( 19 ) Palmer enable all cheat codes, so for the player it's possible to chose the end ( i think 4 , but here i'm not sure ) he prefers . In every chapters where are enabled the cheats , you can see a key in the right side of the menu , where you can enter them

Reactions: Fall55 and Walg

kvothe28

Mar 29, 2018
One of the best looking games that I've ever played. Got a huge crush on Kathy. Excellent waifu material.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes