3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
what whill happen in episode 18 i wonder who whill have Sex whit the MC in that episode
becausse beta ch17 ending and full releasse ch17 where exactly the same.
i realy though he whould have added more but nope shade

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
No offense to the people really into this game, but does anyone else feel like this has being going on for way too long?

It seems like the game was meant to end like 10 chapters ago and the dev has just been stretching it out ever since.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
heidi or veronica decision was made by dev until v returned on ch17.

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
In the right side of Main Menu there is a wrench ; if you go there you will change and fix all kind of relationship , really easy and simple
I think the best of this game is that the girls have realistic personalities and the MC is a good guy, so if he and Amanda were actual family the story makes no sense imo

Why I'm getting a nude pic from Moe instead Kathy at CH17?:ROFLMAO:

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Interesting game so far (I'm playing the cracked version). I'm on Chapter 3 and it's looking good

One thing I will point out on the uncracked version is the laughable change from 'daughter' to 'childhood friend'. How the hell can you raise your childhood friend for half your life? Childhood friend's DAUGHTER would've been WAY more fitting, as it'd both make sense that he's raising her, AND sticks with the title of the game!!

Reactions: Fantabaldu

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
Interesting game so far (I'm playing the cracked version).
Stop right now! Cracked versions only go to Episode 11 and aren't updated any longer; Saves aren't transferrable either, so you'd get hardstuck.

You can change what the characters are labeled as in the official build.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
what whill happen in episode 18 i wonder who whill have Sex whit the MC in that episode
becausse beta ch17 ending and full releasse ch17 where exactly the same.
i realy though he whould have added more but nope shade
All betas have the same content as the public / patreon releases. Beta releases are used to work out any issues with it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think the best of this game is that the girls have realistic personalities and the MC is a good guy, so if he and Amanda were actual family the story makes no sense imo

Why I'm getting a nude pic from Moe instead Kathy at CH17?:ROFLMAO:
that's dev's troll.

Interesting game so far (I'm playing the cracked version). I'm on Chapter 3 and it's looking good

One thing I will point out on the uncracked version is the laughable change from 'daughter' to 'childhood friend'. How the hell can you raise your childhood friend for half your life? Childhood friend's DAUGHTER would've been WAY more fitting, as it'd both make sense that he's raising her, AND sticks with the title of the game!!
you are wasting your time on cracked versions and change from daughter to childhood friend happened cause patreon decided that no more incest.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

It can be . But title of the game is Daughter for Dessert and this game started at end of 2017, when Patreon hadn't rules so stringent against incest ; if i begin the play and she is my daughter , to change after the relationship is like a boner killer . In every case now if a player start now the game , can decide to leave the actual relationship ( childhood friendship ) or in the right side of main menu , there is a wrench , where to insert the kind of relationship that the player prefers .

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

My suggestion is not to play cracked version because , after Ch 11 , nobody cracked the further chapters and saves are not compatible with offline version. Better to play from the start the official game. About the kind of relationship , in the main menu there is a wrench , go inside and you can change all details , for example you can write daughter at place of Childhood friend

Last edited:

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I only read one page back, so pardon me if this is a common question.

What is the point of the cracked version if it has less chapters?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I only read one page back, so pardon me if this is a common question.

Just 3 post before ....

My suggestion is not to play cracked version because , after Ch 11 , nobody cracked the further chapters and saves are not compatible with offline version. Better to play from the start the official game. About the kind of relationship , in the main menu there is a wrench , go inside and you can change all details , for example you can write daughter at place of Childhood friend

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Do you ask about Cracked chapters ? Why are less than in official release ( that are actually 17 for the free one ) ? Or i understand in a not good way ?
If this is the question, cracked chapter are just 11 because nobody other try to crack anymore the following and probably nobody other will crack , because there is no interest to make it

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes