3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
why is chapter 13 starting off with waking up in bed with heidi and kathy ? I didn't even go down that route and was just sticking to the daughter only route

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
why is chapter 13 starting off with waking up in bed with heidi and kathy ? I didn't even go down that route and was just sticking to the daughter only route
This part's bugged or something. Type "ch13nothreesome" in the cheat menu to not get the threesome.

edtorious

Aug 29, 2018
For any Mac users stuck here, you have to install python first. You can find that online or follow this link:
Then just open up the application and create a file by copying and pasting the code provided. Save the file as "dfd.py" From here, just move the file into the same folder as the Start.bat file. Once you've done that, just double-click the dfd.py file, and your python application should automatically run. At the top of the screen, you'll see a "Run" option. Click that and go to Run Module. It'll open the game up in your browser. Make sure to have a save file from Ch. 4 or 5.
Hi MisoSoop , I followed your instruction for the python for mac version but when I Ran the Module, I got an error and it said "Invalid Syntax". Is there anything I need to change to the code you provided? Do i need to change the web directory? Can you confirm again which code I should copy? Thanks.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi MisoSoop , I followed your instruction for the python for mac version but when I Ran the Module, I got an error and it said "Invalid Syntax". Is there anything I need to change to the code you provided? Do i need to change the web directory? Can you confirm again which code I should copy? Thanks.
Don't do any of that.

Best to not play the cracked versions, but if you must, do something like in this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/daughter-for-dessert-ch-18-palmer.5291/post-806384

Reactions: edtorious

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea play online versions and make a backup after each chapter or wait few years to see if all chs are put into 1 game.

buff

May 29, 2017
Thanks! this is easier. I don't want to play the cracked version but I have a Mac so I don't think I have any other options.
Mac guy here, I ended up just playing the Windows version under Parallels. Using a VM for a game is a total fail for anything that needs performance (e.g. a unity game) but it's fine for VN stuff like this.

tuxefast

Mar 30, 2019
What the fuck is with this walkthrough by Lonecanuck???? Chapter 1 "sex with Lani can not be avoided"... Chapter 8 Lily -cannot be avoided, Amanda- cannot be avoided... DUH!!!!! and all the other chapters he wrote about don't list all the choices. There are a shit ton of choices in each chapter that decide the outcome of said chapter and how the next chapter goes, so where is all the right coices for Chapter 1 and so on... Like what choices get you on the daughter path only? Kathy path only? Heidi path only? Ok rant over.... Unless that is of course his walkthrough isn't done yet... hhhmmmm..... then why even put it out there if it's not done????

Last edited:

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
What the fuck is with this walkthrough by Lonecanuck???? Chapter 1 "sex with Lani can not be avoided"... Chapter 8 Lily -cannot be avoided, Amanda- cannot be avoided... DUH!!!!! and all the other chapters he wrote about don't list all the choices. There are a shit ton of choices in each chapter that decide the outcome of said chapter and how the next chapter goes, so where is all the right coices for Chapter 1 and so on... Like what choices get you on the daughter path only? Kathy path only? Heidi path only? Ok rant over.... Unless that is of course his walkthrough isn't done yet... hhhmmmm..... then why even put it out there if it's not done????
I haven't played the game since chapter 2 was released, but maybe the dialogue choices not listed have no impact on the outcome of events? I know many other walkthroughs that ignore such decisions and dialogue. Not sure if it's true about this walkthrough though.

Reactions: Arrngrim

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I expect we will finally get the last (alleged) chapter that explains D being a D-bag never; we're so far past the 60 day window it is clear to me (at this point) Palmer understands it is such an unattainable redemption, it's not worth sharing with us mere pirates...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you are patreon then only prequels coming up and if you aren't then last chapter and prequels someday.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes