3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
It does seem like a genuine pain-in-the-arse-yes, but the Chapters are not all that long and while it seems like a slow-burn- it really isn't (it was probably the time in between chapters being released that made it feel that way). I would highly recommend downloading this now, because you could just scream through the chapters (1-8) and achieve the same pay-off that I've been waiting for months to achieve. I HIGHLY recommend this game- more so, now that I've finally been able to play Chapters 7 & 8. It is well worth it. One word of advice save often, as there is no roll-back for this game and you can't take screen-shots (or a way that I've been able to figure out). Palmer has created some beautiful art, an interesting story, and a D/SD/CF (depending on your preference) that melts your heart.
I'm giving it a shot, but I feel like I don't get all I could out of it, I'm trying to figure out the save system from episode to episode

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I'm giving it a shot, but I feel like I don't get all I could out of it, I'm trying to figure out the save system from episode to episode
Hal Green Lanter Corps? I believe there's a pretty detailed description for transferring saves in the OP.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
You can play the online version for free up to chapter 6 on the Love-Joint site. Each chapter gives you chances to save the game during choices but if you clear your browser cache, all that goes away. So Palmer created a way to export that browser data in a .dat file. All of your "saves" from that playthrough of the chapter get exported.

When you start the next chapter online, it gives you an opportunity to load the previous chapters .dat file and then restarts. That gets all of your choices that you made into the new chapter. Then you might have to visit the gear (or wrench, I can't remember) to set up names, nicknames and relations before clicking on new game. Yes, even though you are continuing the game, if it is your first time playing a new chapter, you need to select new game.

Rinse and repeat until you have finished chapter 6 online. Then grab the chapter 7 and 8 from here and unpack them. On Windows, launch the start.bat file. That will open a mini web server locally, and open your default browser. If it's not Firefox or Chrome, you may have problems. Play through chapter 7 the same as before, just the files are now hosted on your computer. When finished, and you have exported the chapter 7 .dat file, you need to close the command prompt window running the miniweb server.

Then you can repeat the process with chapter 8.

On Mac OS or linux you need to do some work yourself to run an OS specific webserver and then point it at the index.html file in the game folder. It has been discussed in this thread so you will have to search for the answer.

As for a walkthrough, there are only a couple of important decisions to make, that will lead to sexy times with the various characters but you can skip through each chapter pretty quickly if you feel you missed anything.

If you started playing the game in the offline version, it has a totally different save system that is not compatible with the online or cracked online versions. But also here in the thread are a couple of posters who have made some java apps to convert the files from offline to online. Search for those too.

Reactions: 187

djemol

Apr 17, 2018
someone would have the way to go with kathy since the deut to have the sex scene before repairing the pipe

5CH4CHT3L

Apr 21, 2018
You can now play Ch7 without cracked Versions:
Ricky from the Discord server:
please help me test DFD Ch7 public release.
HTML5:
Download (Windows):
Use this channel only to report any technical issue with the chapter.
HTML5 backups/saves:

This is not the official public release, just an open test version.

TorrentToad

Nov 23, 2017
So if I have been playing the version from MEGA, I have to go back and play the online version from the start just to get those save files ??

5CH4CHT3L

Apr 21, 2018
There seems to be a savefile converter. If you don't use the converter, you have to start all over again.
But you could play Ch7 now as I just posted a download link

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
ffs, these are TESTING builds x'D
Anyway, report any issue/bug in our . I don't have time to check stuff here.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes