3.50 star(s) 126 Votes

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
For you patrons, Chapter 12 will be dropping soon
DFD Ch12 out very soon
Aug 31 at 9:49pm

Just wanted to share what the title says. This is an absolutely amazing chapter and we are all basically dead after developing it, lol.
Good release for a weekend maybe?

As always $10 patrons will very soon get the possibility to play the game :)

Edit: This is by far the most complicated one we have done yet (you will see why), that's why we are few hours later than usual this month (graphics and engine coding). We apologize for any inconvenience and we are doing literally everything we can to get it out asap, while trying not to kill ourselves, which actually isn't far off.

Palmer

Reactions: January2015

recatcher

Feb 16, 2018
Step-by-step guide to cracking chapter 11:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy crap, I didn't even know the CGs had been posted. Many thanks for these.

Of course, this game being as good as it is, I'm still going to be hoping for the story bits. And now we're up to 12! Good time to be alive and online.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
DFD Ch12 out very soon
Aug 31 at 9:49pm

Just wanted to share what the title says. This is an absolutely amazing chapter and we are all basically dead after developing it, lol.
Good release for a weekend maybe?

As always $10 patrons will very soon get the possibility to play the game :)

Edit: This is by far the most complicated one we have done yet (you will see why), that's why we are few hours later than usual this month (graphics and engine coding). We apologize for any inconvenience and we are doing literally everything we can to get it out asap, while trying not to kill ourselves, which actually isn't far off.

Palmer
Edit 2: We are experiencing some last minute issues with the engine. As usual, we will post the game as soon as we can. We have isolated the issue and are working on it currently. It will be solved soon, and as usual, we will release the game as quickly as we possibly can.

Palmer/Going on 50 hours+ now (hope I still make sense :D)

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Edit 2: We are experiencing some last minute issues with the engine. As usual, we will post the game as soon as we can. We have isolated the issue and are working on it currently. It will be solved soon, and as usual, we will release the game as quickly as we possibly can.

Palmer/Going on 50 hours+ now (hope I still make sense :D)
Sorry about this being a few hours delayed guys, actually really sorry about that because that's not what we do.

And he was quoting what I was actually saying, if anybody cares lol.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You're a legend in my book for making that joke first of all. To top it off, it's a SP joke <3 Marry me.
:cool:

Thanks for the offer, but unless you look more like Heidi than Moe, it's not gonna happen! Plus, I don't think my wife would appreciate it! XD

Reactions: Max Headroom

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
DFD Ch12 Released to $10 patrons!
$10+ patrons
Sep 1 at 1:05pm
Apologies for the few hours of delay to release this chapter, you'll probably understand why once you play it. We also had some unexpected issues with our engine for the first time nearing a release. Again, obviously not our intent, and we are sorry for this. Anyway, here you are!

This is v0.5; voice acting has not been added.

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
2 months has passed and still no chapter 11 here ?
seems after each update we have to wait longer and longer...weird

3.50 star(s) 126 Votes