3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Is Moe gonna make an appearance in double homework as the gay love interest for the MC who loves to dress as a maid and get into tickle fights using a feather duster?

And remember, when dreams of Moe can't help you with waiting for the next chapter of DfD, you can always dive into ESA or PWU.

Reactions: Josh Spicer

pil1

Nov 26, 2017
So I myself am Russian, and I know the translation, though I speak English badly, through an interpreter.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Is Moe gonna make an appearance in double homework as the gay love interest for the MC who loves to dress as a maid and get into tickle fights using a feather duster?

And remember, when dreams of Moe can't help you with waiting for the next chapter of DfD
If the answer's yes my money's there's.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Could I please ask that if you are going to refer to/recommend other games then you name them in full?
Saying ESA or PWU doesn't help if you are not already aware of them. Thanks
Palmer's earlier games "Emily: Sister Attraction" and "Play with Us 1 and 2"

if95

May 3, 2017

dh1title.png
has been released for $10 & $20 patrons!

"Don’t forget you’re also getting the final chapter to DFD this month, and another new game next month since DFD is coming to an end! Thank you guys so much for supporting us and what we do!"

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017

View attachment 272094

"Don’t forget you’re also getting the final chapter to DFD this month, and another new game next month since DFD is coming to an end! Thank you guys so much for supporting us and what we do!"
Whats relationship is there to set? Sibilings?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

View attachment 272094

Crack?

:ROFLMAO:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
you can crack for 10$... and next game...
i am no longer a patron but it lets me play the game? now I kinda wanna be one again :ROFLMAO: might have been a glitch but you can try here -
It seems that people are missing the smiley I put on my message. It was a joke. There are no cracks for later DfD episodes because Palmer and team upped the security. I imagine they have the same security in place for DH.

Reactions: RustyV
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes