3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hey guys is the cracked version any different from the offline aside from voice overs? that the only diff?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
where is cracked version ch 15?
No-one is releasing the cracked versions anymore so they stop at Chapter 11, you would be better off just downloading the Official free versions.
Hey guys is the cracked version any different from the offline aside from voice overs? that the only diff?
The cracked versions are basically the Online Patreon version so they have more voice acting than the free offline version, aside from the voice acting the only difference I am aware of between the free and Patreon versions is the online save function.

Reactions: Red469

Red469

May 18, 2018
No-one is releasing the cracked versions anymore so they stop at Chapter 11, you would be better off just downloading the Official free versions.

The cracked versions are basically the Online Patreon version so they have more voice acting than the free offline version, aside from the voice acting the only difference I am aware of between the free and Patreon versions is the online save function.
Thank you

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
Hi Palmer
Great Vn, Thank you for putting it together, I was wondering when the next chapter is going to be released?
Ch 19 will be released mar 30 / apr 1 (depending on your timezone) and ch 16 will be free released when they can, they are releasing dh and dfd ch 19 this month.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Isn't CH 19 the last one? I thought once the whole thing is done it would be released for free

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'm hoping when it's finished they release a complete version instead of the separate chapters.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes