3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
I know this probably has been ask a lot but how do you import save from chapter 1 to chapter 2? I'm playing offline official verision,
Complete the chapter and boot up ch 2. Backup saves don’t work with offline versions. There is an address for the offline saves, but I’ll have to get back to you on that.

Reactions: ponny and NukaCola

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
i cant play chapter 5 it says havent played chapter 4 and the backup thing doesnt work even if i put it in folder

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
i cant play chapter 5 it says havent played chapter 4 and the backup thing doesnt work even if i put it in folder
Are you playing offline? Back up saves don't work with offline; If your internet is stable enough, I recommend playing online, due to the ability to use backup saves as they are readily available.

Reactions: MR.Z...

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
Aren't there 3 more chapters allready released? Won't they be on f95 zone?
They will be. Chapters get free released roughly 10-12 weeks after patreon release / 4 weeks after last free release. Given the last few free releases, it could come late march, but with Lovejoint working on both the final chapter of DFD (Ch 19) and the first chapter of double homework, it may be delayed. As always, take it with a grain of salt.

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
Are you playing offline? Back up saves don't work with offline; If your internet is stable enough, I recommend playing online, due to the ability to use backup saves as they are readily available.
is there no other way to play this game
online is hard always says downloading assets and takes time
whats the point of downloading 4 gb file if i have to play online

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
is there no other way to play this game
online is hard always says downloading assets and takes time
whats the point of downloading 4 gb file if i have to play online
For convenience. Do you have to download a 4gb to play it online? That doesn't seem right.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Complete the chapter and boot up ch 2. Backup saves don’t work with offline versions. There is an address for the offline saves, but I’ll have to get back to you on that.
Thanks. I just start playing chap 2 and the save indeed worked. But what do you mean backup saves don't work offline? Does that mean If I switched PC or reinstall windows I can't use old save anymore?

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
Thanks. I just start playing chap 2 and the save indeed worked. But what do you mean backup saves don't work offline? Does that mean If I switched PC or reinstall windows I can't use old save anymore?
You have to use saves from offline versions. The back up saves in the OP are for online only. I believe it has something to do with how the save is coded or something like that.

Billi.bolli

Aug 12, 2018
They will be. Chapters get free released roughly 10-12 weeks after patreon release / 4 weeks after last free release. Given the last few free releases, it could come late march, but with Lovejoint working on both the final chapter of DFD (Ch 19) and the first chapter of double homework, it may be delayed. As always, take it with a grain of salt.
Thanks for explaining :)

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes