3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

notRajesh

Nov 1, 2017
yes but who reads it.
All cracked chapters contain voice over besides 5th, 8th-10th.
I read the OP in the beginning about the version difference but it doesn't make it clear if u are visiting it for the first time i just says the cracked chapters contain voice overs except 5,8,10 but doesn't say anything about offline or online chapters having voice overs or not. Further the line "All cracked chapters contain voice over besides 5th, 8th-10th." suggests that all other version have the voice overs but these particular chapters of cracked version do not have.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I read the OP in the beginning about the version difference but it doesn't make it clear if u are visiting it for the first time i just says the cracked chapters contain voice overs except 5,8,10 but doesn't say anything about offline or online chapters having voice overs or not. Further the line "All cracked chapters contain voice over besides 5th, 8th-10th." suggests that all other version have the voice overs but these particular chapters of cracked version do not have.
the official release do not have voiceovers, if you want voice acting you need to become a patron of Palmer as its one of the perks

Reactions: Catwashere

notRajesh

Nov 1, 2017
the official release do not have voiceovers, if you want voice acting you need to become a patron of Palmer as its one of the perks
Thanks for your help but i got it when i was replied originally by cxx. I was just telling why it was not clear in the OP(version differences)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks for your help but i got it when i was replied originally by cxx. I was just telling why it was not clear in the OP(version differences)
The Patreon page explains what the difference is between the Patreon and free versions.

Reactions: notRajesh

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I cant help myself but notice are all men douche bags?.....At first everyone one with ....The D is beautiful.. The D is gorgeous..she is my only D..Then bang..once you fucked her..i never liked her..she is too that and that..and goes for the another girl...wtf man..Control that Dick of yours!

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I cant help myself but notice are all men douche bags?.....At first everyone one with ....The D is beautiful.. The D is gorgeous..she is my only D..Then bang..once you fucked her..i never liked her..she is too that and that..and goes for the another girl...wtf man..Control that Dick of yours!
It has nothing to do with players losing interest in her after fucking her, it's how everythings fine, then someone she never met shows up, accuses mc of doing shit, and instead of D going to mc and ASKING him, she does a complete 180 and not only starts avoiding mc, but accusing him, playing a stupid game with him, refuses to say what's going on, then leaves him.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I mean ... it is fantasy, after all.

Virtual fantasy sex, virtual fantasy relations, fantasy valves, vicarious pleasures, fantasy behaviors, virtual fantasy lives.

While there are definitely people out there - I could in 2 seconds name you three or four internationally known/infamous politicians (but too obvious to name), not to mention particularly arrogant film directors, businessmen, wheeler-dealers (etc etc) who unfortunately get to a position of power over other people and abuse it - people who are morally relatively untroubled, are selfish, self-obsessed & self-entitling, who are rampaging and/or scheming bastards in just such a way as you mention (male wild-oat sowers most obviously, also ruthless manipulative women to a lesser extent and in an often less overtly aggressive fashion, but errr..., by no means unheard of), ...

....while just such self-parodies of people absolutely exist in real life, I seriously doubt many on here would act much like that IRL ...

Or are you just laying into our fictitious MC? :)

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Is there a patch to make her your daughter? Just wondering since the title says "Daughter" but the game says "Childhood Friend".
And second, are there hidden points that effect the relationship or is it just choose what you like?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Is there a patch to make her your daughter? Just wondering since the title says "Daughter" but the game says "Childhood Friend"
there is the same question some post before : just reading a little bit more in this thread you can find already your answer ....

"Back in the main menu, click on the wrench on the right , there in every chapter you can customize all kind of relationship , changing with daughter and father "

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
there is the same question some post before : just reading a little bit more in this thread you can find already your answer ....

"Back in the main menu, click on the wrench on the right , there in every chapter you can customize all kind of relationship , changing with daughter and father "
Oh, thank you, I must have missed that thread post Sorry for asking again.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
differences between cracked and non-cracked has big lead and relations change is 2nd.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
damn this game is so sad
my anxiety and depression are just returned

Ooft. Sad to read that. If that set of moods is related to the game:

(As I tried to say above on this page - 9 or 10 posts above yours):

Always remember it IS a game, fantasy, all release valves, emotional experimentations without real pain, roads not traveled in real life, etc etc ... so I hope you don't take the wild ups and downs, thrills and spillages of a virtual game too much to heart! :) If it really bugs you, don't play!

(And - if you're feeling down & worried more for other reasons than the peaks and troughs of this or for that matter, any other computer-based game, good luck and the best of strength to you. Look out for the best - in real life!)

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes