3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Zertidus

Apr 7, 2019
Will you stop at Chap 16 for the offline/free version or will the last chapters get released that way later on ?

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
so when can we expect DFD to be finished so i can start to play it already?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Ugh this is all really confusing compared to most games here. How long until the full game is released? I see that it is finished but not on here
They release the chapters here a a few months after its released to patrons, we are always a few chapters behind. so, we'll probably have the full game in the fall/early winter. next chapter we get (17) should be pretty soon though.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Ugh this is all really confusing compared to most games here. How long until the full game is released? I see that it is finished but not on here
The total official chapters of DFD will be 19 . Actually Palmer released for Patreon's user 18 chapters and the last one , i think that it was releases just today or maybe tomorrow , always for Patreon user. It's not possible to have here , because it needs a cracked version for this , but cracked version stopped at ch 11 and nobody other went on to crack .

In the site you can download the first 16 Official Chapters , that are the same of patrons version ( just it miss i think some voice dialogue ). The Ch 17 and 18 actually the official version for all users is not released , but looking at Palmer behavior , i think that the two chapters will be disposable for free and so also here in next weeks.
For the final chapter , the 19 , for the free release , we have to wait , till when will be release for free users...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok, so does that mean if I download to play offline I have to start a new save file for each chapter?
yes but you start at start of each chapter (so no need to play ch1 stuffs on ch2 etc) and depending choices you made on prev. chapter some scenes play differently.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Is there a way to get her to call you dad and you to refer to her as your daughter? The buddy and childhood friend stuff are getting cringy and Im about 10 mins in.
When you start the game , in the right side there is a wrench , customization ; there you can insert what do you prefer ....

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes