3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
It's unfortunate that this game forces to have sex with Amanda AND forces you into a romantic relationship with her (I hate when games do this). Instead of having fun with Kathy of Heidi or Lily guilt free I now have to sleep around behind her back.

Reactions: _Duncan_ and yngve

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's unfortunate that this game forces to have sex with Amanda AND forces you into a romantic relationship with her (I hate when games do this). Instead of having fun with Kathy of Heidi or Lily guilt free I now have to sleep around behind her back.
You do get to pick later on.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well Amanda picked you more than you picked her. That's why some players felt her suddenly becoming a cold bitch toward you after just meeting her aunt was out of character.

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
Actually, their opinion was fairly common place around when Chapter 17 came out.

The game forces you to agree with Amanda despite the common opinion that what she did was bullshit.

Your daughter/lover up and leaves at the word of an aunt she hasn't seen for at least a decade and NOT the word of her father/lover, and gives you NO time to explain or try to defend himself, and when she comes crawling back she tries to act all cute and innocent and you're not given an option to say no?
She was also told not to trust the Aunt when she first showed up, and then proceeds to do just that. So, it's not even so much right or wrong as just utterly, incomprehensibly stupid.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
She was also told not to trust the Aunt when she first showed up, and then proceeds to do just that. So, it's not even so much right or wrong as just utterly, incomprehensibly stupid.
Just for the sake of argument, the first thing that someone trying to manipulate you would say is "Don't trust them, they will try to tell you lies." So it is not totally beyond belief that Amanda may listen to alternative arguments if she is a free-thinking individual who wants to decide for herself what is correct, rather than being told what to think. :)

Reactions: TomberryDude

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
its not written well when it comes to being your daughter shouldnt keep calling you boss wich is ruining it in my opinion it be better if you could add a patch like you can do in Renpy games

Last edited:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
its not written well when it comes to them being your daughters they shouldnt keep calling you boss wich is ruining it in my opinion it be better if you could add a patch like you can do in Renpy games
Wait, don't you have only ONE daughter in this, Amanda? Am I crazy or are you joking?

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
Just for the sake of argument, the first thing that someone trying to manipulate you would say is "Don't trust them, they will try to tell you lies." So it is not totally beyond belief that Amanda may listen to alternative arguments if she is a free-thinking individual who wants to decide for herself what is correct, rather than being told what to think. :)
It's not about being told what to think, it's about trust. Hopefully there are people in your life that you trust, whether family, or friends or a spouse, so that you know what that's like, but the point is that these people have been around for a long time, and would point you in the right direction and wouldn't intentionally lead you down the wrong path. Now imagine a third person enters the picture that you don't know, but this person you trust does, and they tell you, 'that person is bad news'. Now, what free thinking individual concludes 'golly, this new person must be more reliable than this other person I've known my entire life and has never done me wrong before'.

I get that some people don't have good relationships with their parents or find it hard to trust anyone at all, but that's not Amanda. Prior to her aunt showing up she's not shown to have been badly treated at all, and has no reason to think that her dad was manipulating her for any reason. Even sexually, Amanda is the one making all the moves. But, it's not like I don't expect Amanda to even talk to her aunt. What I find so mind-numbingly bewildering is that, when confronted with this new information from this untrustworthy source, she doesn't confront or even discuss it with her dad. She doesn't even tell him she's been to see her Aunt. Instead, she gives him the cold shoulder, stops showing up to work, moves out, and then, when he finally shows up with a gun and ends up in a cell, shows up and tells the dad she's happy she can talk to him now. It's absurd.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
It's not about being told what to think, it's about trust. Hopefully there are people in your life that you trust, whether family, or friends or a spouse, so that you know what that's like, but the point is that these people have been around for a long time, and would point you in the right direction and wouldn't intentionally lead you down the wrong path. Now imagine a third person enters the picture that you don't know, but this person you trust does, and they tell you, 'that person is bad news'. Now, what free thinking individual concludes 'golly, this new person must be more reliable than this other person I've known my entire life and has never done me wrong before'.

I get that some people don't have good relationships with their parents or find it hard to trust anyone at all, but that's not Amanda. Prior to her aunt showing up she's not shown to have been badly treated at all, and has no reason to think that her dad was manipulating her for any reason. Even sexually, Amanda is the one making all the moves. But, it's not like I don't expect Amanda to even talk to her aunt. What I find so mind-numbingly bewildering is that, when confronted with this new information from this untrustworthy source, she doesn't confront or even discuss it with her dad. She doesn't even tell him she's been to see her Aunt. Instead, she gives him the cold shoulder, stops showing up to work, moves out, and then, when he finally shows up with a gun and ends up in a cell, shows up and tells the dad she's happy she can talk to him now. It's absurd.
You're got a point. Although it is true I have bad blood with my familly, I haven't talked to any of them in years, and my childhood was.... well, not ideal. I also want to be open minded and I tend to forgive easily, provided someone had strong enough reasons to do something bad or they really regret it.

I don't know how the Amanda situation is gonna turn out in the end and I perfectly understand frustration but personally I'm willing to give second chances, maybe.

Reactions: JoeSte91
Feb 5, 2018
It is interesting to me that no one seems to factor Moe into this dituation and, most likely, Amanda talking with him. Even he believed the aunt...

Reactions: V-red

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Considering the MC only really knows Moe as a recurring customer at the diner and Amanda has usually been fairly spiteful towards him given his lecherous tendencies, I don't know why she's suddenly take his word on anything.

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
It is interesting to me that no one seems to factor Moe into this dituation and, most likely, Amanda talking with him. Even he believed the aunt...
Moe is strangely more forthcoming. Though he's more suspicious of the MC, he talks to him and cryptically refers to knowing his secret. If it wasn't for Moe making veiled comments about his investigation, the MC wouldn't have crept into his office and found the evidence that the Aunt was involved. But at least he talks to the MC and seems at least to want to tell him what's going on, but is hindered by the investigation. Amanda doesn't have any reason not to just come out and ask her dad. If she was concerned that it might be true, she could even tell Kathy and Heidi and have the three of them confront him in public at the diner.

Note, Amanda, who told Kathy that she wanted to fuck her own dad, and let Kathy post her incest fiction online, did not tell Kathy about her aunt's claims, or about her dad maybe being a criminal. That seems...likely...

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Does the game flicker a lot for anyone else unless you use fullscreen mode? It flickers and runs really slow in windowed mode, like it's running at half speed or something.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
That was the problem quite a few of us had with Amanda at the time. It came from out of the blue she went from intelligent, loving girl to halfwit in a matter of minutes.

I think 19 is the last update for this and while I don't think all of us jumped back on the Amanda train I do believe the girls left saved the story, at least they did for me.

Kathy was the star of the show for me, she kept me interested but Heidi was just as great a character.
It takes 19 episodes to fully complete Amanda's arch. Then there's a bit more in her epilogue.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
It takes 19 episodes to fully complete Amanda's arch. Then there's a bit more in her epilogue.
Honestly as long as the relationship leads back to the main character having the choice to impregnate Amanda cementing a romantic relationship. I could definitely be fine with choosing the main character forgiving her lack of good judgement and her beautiful green eyes make it very difficult not to forgive her.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes