3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

fezzz

Feb 18, 2018
This link is of ch7 but it's no use trying to play it. You will have to be a patreon eitherway to play ch7. stopping the redirect does not work anymore. gg.
Well that's a good start right? At least we have the link now lol. THERE'S HOPE!
Hope someone will figure this out one day :pensive:

Reactions: devixex

demTorrents

Apr 5, 2017
It worked for me with using the link ( ), then aborting the forward to the patreon page.
First the screen turns black, but with pressing ESC the options-menu popped up.
From there I just had to insert my backup-data
When I do that, after inserting back-up data, it redirects to Patreon anyway. If I stop after uploading back-up data, it stays black. Pressing Esc -> Main Menu gives me a black screen with Patreon and Love-Joint banners.

edit: Yup, works only on Chrome.

Andyroowho

Feb 15, 2018
It worked for me with using the link ( ), then aborting the forward to the patreon page.
Works for me. Thanks!

zaratai

Apr 23, 2017
works for me too but only in chrome

Loony

Jul 3, 2017
I love Palmers work, but the 6000+ Patreon Subscribers must be disappointed in Ch 7...

kraskoshka

Aug 13, 2017
When I click the link, the game begins to load. I Can only see the bar at 92% or 100%. When I click ESC, then it will SOMETIMES show the game's options menu--but only for a half second--before redirecting to Patreon.

Attempted in both Firefox and Chrome.

Any ideas?

zaratai

Apr 23, 2017
When I click the link, the game begins to load. I Can only see the bar at 92% or 100%. When I click ESC, then it will SOMETIMES show the game's options menu--but only for a half second--before redirecting to Patreon.

Attempted in both Firefox and Chrome.

Any ideas?
after it loads to 100% you have to stop the page from redirecting to patreon

Reactions: psico100

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong anyone, but if I recall correctly, the reason we don't have Chapters 6 and 7 (or at least 6) here yet, is because some admins/modders are trying to crack the game so that the Daughter would be blood related just like in the Chapters 4 and 5 that have been cracked and published here. So it wouldn't doesn't surprise me that we don't have the new chapters yet even if they've been released ages ago. Still bit disappointing tho, but hey what can I say, i have no idea how a computer works, so wouldn't have a clue how to crack those chapters

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
the latest free chapter has a customization menu to change the character relationships, no need to crack, just have to wait

chucklehead

Dec 2, 2017
I was just able to play Ch7 on Chrome using the technique described earlier. Unless I went wrong somewhere, a pretty disappointing episode. You can get some action with the new blonde character and there's a dry-humping scene with Amanda, but you don't see anything

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Which chapter are we talking about? Also, which version is the voiced one? The customization slider can't possibly affect that as well, can it?
voices are patreon only...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Krull and UncleVT
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes