4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

26suspects

Apr 15, 2021
Had a question for anyone who can help me. I decided to revist the town of Witchdale after finishing Esterholt part of the story. However I can't make it back to my ship because when I get to the cave entrance Mercy says "gotta go through the inn entrance to make sure everyone makes it through okay". I went through the secret entrance but the ladders been cut down so now I'm stuck in the town. The game thinks I still need to deal with the pirates even though I've killed them all. Is there a fast travel feature I missed or some way I can teleport back to my ship?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Daughter Of Essence [1.2] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (937 MB/ 266 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sonhot

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Had a question for anyone who can help me. I decided to revist the town of Witchdale after finishing Esterholt part of the story. However I can't make it back to my ship because when I get to the cave entrance Mercy says "gotta go through the inn entrance to make sure everyone makes it through okay". I went through the secret entrance but the ladders been cut down so now I'm stuck in the town. The game thinks I still need to deal with the pirates even though I've killed them all. Is there a fast travel feature I missed or some way I can teleport back to my ship?
The only thing I can say, in which you may have already done, is to talk or interact with NPC's, there are a few NPC's you need to talk to in order for the game to log the quest has complete. There could be a side quest as well, but I cant remember its been awhile since I played the current version, I did make it to the end of the game but made the wrong choices and she ended up working for the empire.

Like you I did get hung up in a few spots when I thought the quest was complete but I had to go around talking to NPC's before moving on.

ty28

Oct 13, 2020
Same problem , can't go back to witchdale without getting that bug (hope it doesn't lock me once i get quest that ask to go back there > <) and nooooo i literaly did all the npc/fishing spot/statue, doesn't change jackshit about the fact it still think i'm in the pirate quest > < the road 1 should be the only one making that bug i guess.

tim7666

Jul 24, 2017
For people interesting in a save, this is it. Put in the "www" folder of the game (after extraction); launch and load, you should be in the gallery with all sex scene unlock. Everything should work (some "book" don't show artwork, don't know if it's normal for all but i haven't see art for some of them even in the adventure, without cheating), but i don't advise to play more with this save : because i cheated on it to unlock everything and try other things (knowing that it's not at the end of the game, just the beginning of chapter 6).

Last edited:
Reactions: Izumikun

cum lover

Dec 22, 2018
my save file got corrupted anyone have save near flat after the empire attack the cove or i way to fix the save file i spend nearly 60 hours on the game /;

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes