4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Teezee

Jan 14, 2018
What I did or was doing, I would take the save folder from the demo and paste it into 1.2. But that bug continues to be an issue beyond Esterholt in version 1.2.

I wasn't sure if your fix was to get beyond the error bug, but I kinda realized your fix turned the demo into 1.2 since you had to copy the entire WWW folder from 1.2.

Exactly :) ..

Mattrimion

Nov 8, 2020
Fun game, anyone know how many Yield to Essence opportunity's there are? I've so far run across half a dozen.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Fun game, anyone know how many Yield to Essence opportunity's there are? I've so far run across half a dozen.
I'm not sure, some of the scenes aren't Yield scenes but they seem to be locked out of (or not included) the game unless you get the Patreon version.
It's more then half a dozen, but the dev didn't add very many.

Coreyesgrdn

Dec 7, 2021
So I've been playing the game for quite some time and I'm curious, what exactly happens if you take some stuff from the places where the gold idols are kept?

Reactions: Ninthja

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
So my 0.116.3 save (previous version) is not compatible with 1.2? Like really? Hours and hours of gameplay for nothing?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So my 0.116.3 save (previous version) is not compatible with 1.2? Like really? Hours and hours of gameplay for nothing?
Won't get any answer here. This game was finished a long time ago, devs aren't around anymore.

Rasorui

Jun 28, 2020
Tried 2 download sources, getting this on both even if I hit options the game works as far as main menu, but if try a new game or options or even credits, I get this right away View attachment 1568270

The older versions work just fine.
Same problem with both Demo and v1.2.
I'm not sure why, I remember playing the demo months ago and it worked just fine.
Has anyone found a solution?

paut57

May 20, 2022
I encountered a bug when playing the game with joiplay. The bug happened twice, but the first time i could circumvent it , because it was not crucial to the story. The textures for two bosses (pumpkin boss in mar'loire and the deepfolk boss when you go to benn wilkens) are bugged.

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
I Literally Cannot defeat the Hunters So Does anybody know How?
Skill issue :LUL:
But jokes aside, without knowing anything about your character I dont know what to tell you.
I used to farm the slimes in the sewers in the early chapters just so i can get stronger since they are neverending. Also used to get all the mobs and bosses before proceeding to get those levels/rewards so I had no issue fighting anyone or anything. Won the fights but lost due to story. Hard to tell without knowing what you did and didnt. Maybe you did wrong things, didnt level enough, didnt get good equipments etc.

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
Similar issues with the cave in the same zone with golden idol(so skipped), and then the Pumkin Taking Boss..,
(just plain PC, no other reasons why it should bug up, unless its an old standing issue that is in some new version. -just cause it isnt here doesnt mean it wont get here-)

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes