RPGM Daughter of The Void [v.0.3.9H3] [ShayBabe]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Jeffry7977

Dec 8, 2019
This game looks way too high quality to be getting so little traction. Not like it's abandoned either. What's going on here? Is it not actually as good as it looks?

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
This game looks way too high quality to be getting so little traction. Not like it's abandoned either. What's going on here? Is it not actually as good as it looks?
The thing that drove me away was the "Demo" part.

bianchino99

Mar 27, 2024
I get a game over after picking up the cum core at the end of the trial is it a bug, am i doing somthing wrong or it’s simply the end of the current version?

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
The lag in the performance is a huge issue, I'd strongly recommend prioritizing a fix for that first. Takes roughly 10-15 entire seconds to jump from one animation frame to another, it's just not a good look for a serious project, but that aside I love this concept and it reminds me a lot of another artist whose games I thoroughly enjoy (Zem)! I cannot help but wonder if you were maybe inspired by Zem's work, but yea definitely work out those kinks because your game has a crap ton of potential! ^_^ Great stuff, dev!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ShayBabe
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes