4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
throw some money at Daval and your dream might become a reality.. at least that was what happened in MT
MT and all his VIP comics that are commissioned with sponsorship from the poor idiots who pay 20 for someone to see their fetish and defend Daval when he doesn't deliver on time.

Reactions: Davalfake

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
I'm just saying, do you think it's fair that Daval doesn't fulfill what he promises and that VIP surveys don't exist? They are commissioned by those who pay him and those who pay 20 are only comic donors. Do you think his excuses are okay? Let's go to the middle of the month and look at everything he needs to update. update0.png

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
If he doesn't make it, as always, he will say that next month he will open updates at the beginning of the month but he has to make his VIP comic on request and the delays. The month only has 28 days but they charge you the same for the entire month and they pay more attention to the leaks to do his work, friends ntr lovers I don't care anymore Sarah Daval turned her into a whore but the truth is that it makes me angry that she made them very happy by satisfying their fetishes and they don't realize that she is milking them by prolonging what you all know is going to happen but he knows what is going to happen, why he took out the cover of SN 11, ID7 but not the one of TO 5 if you say that everyone agrees with Peter, answer me why he has stopped posting updates of TO on Twitter since is peter here? dum excuse.png

Last edited:

Pascal68

Dec 19, 2022
If he doesn't make it, as always, he will say that next month he will open updates at the beginning of the month but he has to make his VIP comic on request and the delays. The month only has 28 days but they charge you the same for the entire month and they pay more attention to the leaks to do his work, friends ntr lovers I don't care anymore Sarah Daval turned her into a whore but the truth is that it makes me angry that she made them very happy by satisfying their fetishes and they don't realize that she is milking them by prolonging what you all know is going to happen but he knows what is going to happen, why he took out the cover of SN 11, ID7 but not the one of TO 5 if you say that everyone agrees with Peter, answer me why he has stopped posting updates of TO on Twitter since is peter here? View attachment 3270341
Anyway with constant apologies between
his family and the supposedly faulty Internet.
It is not credible for me.

Last edited:

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
If he doesn't make it, as always, he will say that next month he will open updates at the beginning of the month but he has to make his VIP comic on request and the delays. The month only has 28 days but they charge you the same for the entire month and they pay more attention to the leaks to do his work, friends ntr lovers I don't care anymore Sarah Daval turned her into a whore but the truth is that it makes me angry that she made them very happy by satisfying their fetishes and they don't realize that she is milking them by prolonging what you all know is going to happen but he knows what is going to happen, why he took out the cover of SN 11, ID7 but not the one of TO 5 if you say that everyone agrees with Peter, answer me why he has stopped posting updates of TO on Twitter since is peter here? View attachment 3270341
Sorry to step in, If you don't like his story.
You can stop reading It's waste your time.
Or If you are subscriber just stop support him right now.
My question, If have some creater that have a good story line that touch your heart.
Can you support him $20/ months or more?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Had a look at Daval page (not a member) this is what I found

From the looks of it, the differences are

Cover 1 is set during the night
Cover1.png