4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Same. Methinks Daval's MT move (the ugly old creep angle) was only temporarily financially productive for him and ill-advised: catering to a VERY niche market (Peter's, even if exclusively expensive) will alienate a majority of his audience, reducing them to disengaged and apathetic lurkers, some even repulsing it altogether abandoning support and looking for other authors more attuned to their tastes and voices. The fleeting financial gain would be nothing compared to the inimical effect on the overall marketability of his brand and would have a long term adverse effect on his reputation.
Perhaps the fleeting financial gain was important to him, if he needed money at that particular moment for example

carreraa

Jun 10, 2017
Same. Methinks Daval's MT move (the ugly old creep angle) was only temporarily financially productive for him and ill-advised: catering to a VERY niche market (Peter's, even if exclusively expensive) will alienate a majority of his audience, reducing them to disengaged and apathetic lurkers, some even repulsing it altogether abandoning support and looking for other authors more attuned to their tastes and voices. The fleeting financial gain would be nothing compared to the inimical effect on the overall marketability of his brand and would have a long term adverse effect on his reputation.
Didnt Alienate a majority of the audience people seem to think that the people the cry the most are the majority which is where you are wrong. he has like what 3 other comics with child and milf getting it on? its gets boring and a Niche market means you dont read many adult comics. Because that "Niche" Market is huge.

Nov 14, 2023
I don't agree with you. This market is selective.

Dear Dogma is really shit like a fast food burger.

Not to mine taste.
You r right. I subscribed daval last month as I was too impressed by his work and was amused if these r so good , how good vip works will be. But was completely disappointed after seeing vacation , podcast works..Srsly 3 foot kids fucking big teachers..It's completely no no for me..Atleast Daniel and Nephew look good.In dir dogma they r dwarfs midgets which doesn't arouse normal person. And tbh storyline sensuality IS completely shit in that works as compared to ID SN. Even I say that uncle Peter scene is much better than those dirdogma whole comics. Daval is just milking CP seekers by those comics..

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
The great dilemma of being happy to see more of Sarah, but with sadness because it's with the wrong person.

Anyway, let's hope this ends quickly and we forget about it soon, some of you don't remember but we almost got NTR on SN with those (young btw) guys in episode 3 or 4, Daval saw that people didn't like that and they just disappeared from the plot... this may be a VIP comic but I think Daval will be more selective with the contributions to avoid killing his fanbase, that like it or not it's mostly comprised of fans of teen/milf incest content so the "you already have 2 comics like that" argument will just not work.

If you ask me, I think the main problem here it's that this one changed its premise and the MC isn't the MC anymore for a few issues, I would not mind a Daval ongoing focused on a old guy fucking teen or milfs for the fans of that but he has to make it clear from the start to avoid this situation.

Nobile1701

May 10, 2020
I'm neutral in this argument about the old guy fucking Sarah, but I would like to bring up some things, Madness together is a VIP comic and as any other comic you have to pay to access it, but still the comics get leaked and are posted on forums like these and there is nothing wrong with it, for example I pay 10$ to Daval but still pirate Madness together from these forums, and yes I hate the old guy but it's useless for me to protest coz I'm not the one paying VIP, I'm paying for a tier lower which doesn't even give u access to Madness together, so why should I complain if I don't pay for madness together, and most people here are pirates I assume (again I have nothing against u) and complaining about MT, bro you guys don't pay for the comics (again nothing against u guys), if you guys were members of his VIP and complained about how the story is going then yes you guys have the right to shit talk about him, for example I have access to SN and ID and if he brought NTR to those stories, I'd be hella mad. So I believe the VIP subscribers are the ones telling him to continue, coz the comic is made for them not for pirates and lower tier subscribers

iceza

Oct 4, 2017
the plot will be simple sarah see david and alice having fun and she get jealous and will jump to uncle peter cock. Also I heard that whale guy paid another to have alice, sarah and uncle peter 3some in chap 6 so he not leaving soon

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes