4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
The excuse of the comic getting boring doesn't makes sense when you have SN and ID where it's all about Liam/Amanda/Alexa and Daniel/Lana, if they wanted to make thing interestings, maybe Daval should have give Alice more development and push for some sibling scenes, yet after two/three issues with Uncle Peter, we barely got any David/Alice development, at this point even Peter/Sarah scenes could be considered borings.

Let's imagine the poll works and Peter is not anymore part of MT, then what? we will still have David/Sarah and the only sex scenes source and then... boom! another uncle or a neighbor, I said it before and I still think like that, MT is the one with most potential, but unfortunately Daval rushed Sarah/David while Alice didn't have development at all, all they had to do was:
-Issue 1 to 4 all about David/Sarah, he should have fucked her at issue 4 not 2, with David/Alice development.
-Issue 5 to 7 mostly about David/Alice with some Sarah, threesome plans? maybe a bit of Sarah/Aaron?
-Issue 7 to 10, more David/Alice/Sarah (and Aaron?) with the introduction of Grandpa and mom.
-Then all the next issues we would have more sharing, with focus on David and his mom, since the mom is the ultimate taboo in this kind of story, they can still do that but the introduction of Peter wasn't well received by many, forcing them accept that David could share with him would be problematic, things would be easier if Peter were the father of Sarah.

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
View attachment 3463319
Still winning even the poll is only for $20 contributors.
So Daval is from Brazil, there were rumors that he was from Argentina.

As I see it, Daval lost subscribers and stopped receiving new ones and that's why he now votes, but his credibility as an author is ruined. I doubt he will stop creating stories because he will continue to have people who support him but I don't think he will grow more than that

Last edited:

mickeymcd30

Sep 13, 2022
The excuse of the comic getting boring doesn't makes sense when you have SN and ID where it's all about Liam/Amanda/Alexa and Daniel/Lana, if they wanted to make thing interestings, maybe Daval should have give Alice more development and push for some sibling scenes, yet after two/three issues with Uncle Peter, we barely got any David/Alice development, at this point even Peter/Sarah scenes could be considered borings.

Let's imagine the poll works and Peter is not anymore part of MT, then what? we will still have David/Sarah and the only sex scenes source and then... boom! another uncle or a neighbor, I said it before and I still think like that, MT is the one with most potential, but unfortunately Daval rushed Sarah/David while Alice didn't have development at all, all they had to do was:
-Issue 1 to 4 all about David/Sarah, he should have fucked her at issue 4 not 2, with David/Alice development.
-Issue 5 to 7 mostly about David/Alice with some Sarah, threesome plans? maybe a bit of Sarah/Aaron?
-Issue 7 to 10, more David/Alice/Sarah (and Aaron?) with the introduction of Grandpa and mom.
-Then all the next issues we would have more sharing, with focus on David and his mom, since the mom is the ultimate taboo in this kind of story, they can still do that but the introduction of Peter wasn't well received by many, forcing them accept that David could share with him would be problematic, things would be easier if Peter were the father of Sarah.
Very well said. I almost like the whole thing you said here.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
With the way the uncle story line went it's hard to see it going back to the kid being the main focus with the aunt. I mean he followed the typical NTR tropes with the uncle having the biggest dick she's ever seen, crazy stamina and can last 10 days straight and bust 28 times in a row, has the experience of the kama sutra, can some how control her body with his jedi mind tricks and will probably do the deny orgasm until she begs and then craves his dick etc. Even if/when the uncle leaves it's hard to imagine things going back to the way they were. There's a reason why NTR comics are generally on the shorter side.

I wonder, if the poll shows overwhelmingly that the subs dislike the inclusion of the uncle, will he still introduce the father as he claimed he wanted to do? What other role could the father play besides the same role as the uncle? Whether he goes after the sister or the aunt it would have the same effect unless he introduces him as more of an ally to the kid and they team up or something. Perhaps the poll is to gauge whether he should introduce the father's NTR arc.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes