4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
It's not hating for the sake of hating, look, Himeros has his comic and you will never see me speaking badly about his comic because he already demonstrated what type of content he sells and it's not for me, here Daval lied to open a bigger market.

Although Himeros should change its cover, which is a little misleading.
View attachment 3467196

I am currently subscribed to nandof lucius logan and wck3d and I asked the 3 of them if their comics would have ntr, 2 of them responded and one didn't and I decide whether to continue or not thanks to their answers.
Be careful with Nando, some say he is Daval, in the previous 8muses he always defended him and when he made his Twitter his first follower was Daval, just as he made his subcribestar without having previous work or a backup page, it was approved, it is suspected that it was because Daval's recommendation on subcribestar that was quickly approved, apart from the fact that their models have similarities, he says it is because he admires Daval's work but there are many coincidences and more that it appeared when Daval was starting to be criticized in old 8muses forum

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
Be careful with Nando, some say he is Daval, in the previous 8muses he always defended him and when he made his Twitter his first follower was Daval, just as he made his subcribestar without having previous work or a backup page, it was approved, it is suspected that it was because Daval's recommendation on subcribestar that was quickly approved, apart from the fact that their models have similarities, he says it is because he admires Daval's work but there are many coincidences and more that it appeared when Daval was starting to be criticized in old 8muses forum
Yes, they told me that ps and himeros are the same and many current creators belonged to y3df and it is curious that many of them speak Portuguese. I no longer trust anyone. I asked Daval directly. Will MT have ntr? and he said no and look what the dialogues and everything related to the old asshole turned out to be.

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
If you look at their twitter, all of them support/promotes each other, but to think that they are the same person or a small group that know each other is a bit paranoid :p
It would not be strange for someone to have a double identity, take Daval as an example who is known to have another identity, in the end everything is about money, instead of an author having two popular comics he would earn more by having two accounts with a popular comic in each one, It would be double the money earned, subcribestar does not prohibit multiple accounts from depositing their money in the same bank account

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Liam and his mom enoying hard anal sex. Emma is watching them and feeling more and more horny. Aunt is going to them and sees Lennon and Lucia fucking. (poor Emma,every1 getting lucky except her. 4some incoming?)
About Emma... I have no idea what Emma's role is anyway. Either she is shocked by what she sees or she sneaks around like a voyeur and then gets shocked again.

Last edited:

Infinix2367

Nov 22, 2023
Nandof content doesn't appear Fast..can anyone help me to find Nandof - what i've done 3?
I know this is Daval's content Forum but I'm really sorry to asking you Guys

Thanks in advance❤

Nov 14, 2023
[ : #Offtopic
Nandof content doesn't appear Fast..can anyone help me to find Nandof - what i've done 3?
I know this is Daval's content Forum but I'm really sorry to asking you Guys

Thanks in advance❤
APCx is best place to ask this..
I suspect if nandof is a backup of daval.
Altough nandof is much more like Redoxa artworks..Sad, Redoxa passed away..Rip..
If you want just a update , refer nandof twitter

Last edited:
Reactions: Infinix2367

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
It takes 5 seconds to check, and you can see that Daval already has different accounts with different names for his subscribers, that he himself advertises.

If he was "Nando" he would've just made another sub account...no joke, you people reached a new level of stupid, and all this because of a 3d character.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes