4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

mickeymcd30

Sep 13, 2022
I hope this old fck gets out of the story soon cant stand to watch him anymore
Hahaha! Me too. I really don't like that character. Sorry for those who like him. But I don't like an old man who is very assertive, manipulative and sex addict like him. I say this cause he store condoms. That tells you that he's always looking to fuck. I'm sad also to Sarah now cause she seems like an easy pushover due to her sexual needs.

Last edited:

mickeymcd30

Sep 13, 2022
As I said before, some people isn't really mad about Peter because he's old or even the NTR angle, it's because of the sudden change of the premise, if you rose to popularity thanks to your mom/son and aunt/nephew when you add other content to one of those comics you are "betraying" your main fanbase even if it's also incest, creators think that fans of incest like all kind of incest but in fact they have a favorite and that's why I agree he should have made a comic just for Peter.
very well said. (y)

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
Daval is doing what he should have done in start of this matter and controversies..Still good , people makes mistakes..atleast he is making effort to correct them..for money and subs yes but still..he deserves a appreciation for it if he makes everything normal
Friend, I don't understand your messages, you are very lukewarm, neither cold nor hot. You seem to me more like an incredulous peacemaker. If Daval gets hate, he asked for it. If Daval gets love, he asked for it. If Daval gets money, he asked for it. But if he gets failure, will you follow him? You will continue to put up with his lies just because he seeks to "do things right" when we know that doing things right or wrong for him is only a matter of money.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Didn't Satisfying Needs have a hint of NTR near the beginning with some other young guy/kid threatening to screw the mother but the subs were very vocal against it so he completely abandoned that story line?
That story has gone on much longer then MT and got repetitive like 5 chapters ago but that story line was never revisited to 'spice things up'. I can only assume because SN is (was?) his main cash cow especially at that time and he didn't want to jeopardize the money. This would point to the fact that people weren't against the old man because he was old or because they prefer young boys or whatever but because they didn't want that kind of plot in the story that was already mostly established. Especially in MT with the way the nature of the characters seemed to have changed on a dime and the suspension of disbelief one is required to employ has gone through the roof, in many ways it feels like two completely different stories/comics like chapter 1 to 4 or whatever is one comic and after that it's a completely different one. Also it would point to the story being flexible depending on the direction the money sways and not some artistic vision or integrity. I think people just want consistency especially if they are paying for it.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Of course there's nothing wrong with trying to expand your content, but you have to consider that you aren't Jab or CrazyDad/Pigking, if you try to mix several fetishes in the same comic you will annoy most of your old fans and let's be honest... boring or not, many fans just want the same thing over and over again.

willbr61

Apr 28, 2023
well, daval's plans were to make peter have a lot of sex with sarah and as you can see she is loving it even if she doesn't admit it, but anyway in chapter 7 there was supposed to be a threesome between peter and david but now i think peter either he dies of a heart attack or he goes on new adventures, he will probably get a solo story, as you can see he became a little popular, I particularly liked seeing Sara being raped by him, but anyway, the majority didn't like it so the daval will get rid of him but not before chapter 06

mickeymcd30

Sep 13, 2022
Of course there's nothing wrong with trying to expand your content, but you have to consider that you aren't Jab or CrazyDad/Pigking, if you try to mix several fetishes in the same comic you will annoy most of your old fans and let's be honest... boring or not, many fans just want the same thing over and over again.
All you said is true. And SN and ID are designed to cater fans who like m/s theme. Most NTR story are short ones, and only focuses on sex and not so much interesting plots. Both SN and ID shows erotic sex, passion, love, lust and providing forbidden taboo/incest relationship. Yes, its get boring if sex or scenario is repeating and the story gets thin. But that is the responsibility of the author. How he can tell a story that showcase different scenarios while injecting many sex scenes. How he make his story always captivating and does not lose the interest of his readers.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes