4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
together has had the most fans
That's more accurate, and in reality, it has more fans upset than pleased with Daval's story and the results of certain changes nobody informed them about. There's a poll on his SS page proving my point.

It looks like Lian is finally dominating Amanda
SN #11 ‐ Pages 109-128
Dayum, lil dude went to town on her sweet ass, but when the woman looks like Amanda, nobody can blame him for that. Daval did a damn good job, as always, with the sex scenes. Too bad he don't put as much effort and dedication into David's sex scenes in MT, but it don't really matter that much anymore... as long as my bois Liam and Daniel do their jobs pleasing their women as they should be, I don't give a fuck what happens in MT anymore, maybe just for the occasional laugh emoji or something.

Maybe Aaron is the one with the biggest cock after all, even if Luke isn't big they can always say "he got it from my side of the family" or some shit like that, I mean, Peter is clearly big and he's Sarah's uncle.
As funny as it may sound, you might be onto something there. After all, it's the shy, quiet ones that are said to be the biggest perverts and craziest sluts, so why not. But I guess most of us agree that a lil more 'spicing up' is needed again.:whistle:

I wonder if this guy, Aaron, will have a go at his momma's holes too, and if he does, I also wonder how good a job he'll do at that, cuz I personally am a quality-before-quantity kinda guy, so I'd rather have 4 or 5 well-written passionate or rough sex scenes than having at least twice as much boring ones, where both the woman and her partner look and sound bored asf and not into it at all.

Jun 22, 2022
Someone to post this image at the beginning, where the same author admits who the mc of mt is, and with this it is confirmed that ntr was added to the story, there are several people saying that it was not ntr because David is not the mc and which is a story with several protagonists, etc, etc, but yes, it was because the story is presented from David's perspective, not from another character, so yes mt is the story of an MC who, overnight, Daval turned him into a cuckold and turned one of the FMC into a cheap whore View attachment 3494445
and strangely daval wonders why people doubt that david is the mc when he himself trampled on his own story
Just to confirm what you said about the NTR, Daval wrote that David is the MC, but the one looking the sister taking a shower is the Aaron character.. so MT really turned into a cuck/ntr story.. all the MC's girls are "up for grabs"..

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
It seems that Uncle Peter is leaving, obviously not because of Daval's own will but because of the loss of money either because of subs or because of pimps that pay him.

survey on boosty (Edited I got the wrong survey)
survey 7.png

subscribestar

s survery.png

Now it's time to see if Daval has the balls to fix his mistake, which I don't care about.

Last edited:

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
c4f166c20224d8233129f2fae84434aa.png
This character called Daval is strange, he answers you with the same hehehe that he puts in his comics, now he says that David is the main character, after Peter it won't be the same, Sarah is now a brainless whore and he knows it, that's why he's trying harder now. I don't know if the truth comes out of this nor do I care. It was a pleasure to discuss with many of you and it was fun to some extent.

spock-the-simpsons.gif

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
For Daval to share that he plans to have a threesome later, it shows that he is desperate, that is a honey trap, to attract subscribers
attract those he lost (harem/incest) and keep those he gained (cuckold/NTR) with the new comic he plans to do, the truth is I can't say anything because my criticism can be constructive and I don't even want to help that asshole with my hate .

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I still like Daval, he's one of the best creators right now, but just because I like him doesn't mean I can't criticize him, if you ask me... he stands out more for his models than for his writing, the other day I read again the first issues of SN and tbh the writing didn't age well, he improved a lot but when I compare him to Mandologica, Garak, Tal3s of Debauchery, Rawly Rawls or Wck3D, I think his writing is not close to theirs.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes