4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

JustMe00A

Mar 20, 2024
News

1712001340480.png
1712001580806.png
I don't think the survey is going to change anything, anyway, I don't understand his desire to create a new comic, the comic that was supposed to have more participation from the subs was going to be Together, now it seems not...

Many people are telling him that it doesn't seem like a good idea (cuz of the schedule among other things) but as always in the end he does whatever he wants.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys sorry to ask this, but due to problems with the PC, I was unable to enter for almost the entire month. I was able only to log in some time... I was wondering if anyone could link me ID 6 and 7 HD? Obviously if it's possible. Because I see that some images are low quality while others are high. If it were possible anyway. Also because I tried to download the file on the main page, but there are a lot of images missing.

Thank you

claws86

Nov 25, 2018
I think that authors like: Daval, Nando or Mando etc. are talking to each other.
Im subscriber to MandoLogica and there was genre survey a week ago. Maybe this was a
coincidence, maybe not. It really dosnt matter.
I think Mando at this moment is most respectful to his audience.
I was thinking about NandoF, but because of this tag, im not sure anymore about subscribing. At least he added tag, not like Daval. He really dont give a fuck about his supporters.

bogardandy

Feb 25, 2019
Hi guys sorry to ask this, but due to problems with the PC, I was unable to enter for almost the entire month. I was able only to log in some time... I was wondering if anyone could link me ID 6 and 7 HD? Obviously if it's possible. Because I see that some images are low quality while others are high. If it were possible anyway. Also because I tried to download the file on the main page, but there are a lot of images missing.

Thank you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 14, 2023
Today was last day of my subscription. Thought why not share these before it expires. Now I'm banned. Dunno how these guys know who sharing what? Anyway who cares? Seen fair share of these cry babies.
You did a holy work my man..The world is going to remember this sacrifice ...

Atleast you r better than 90 percent of cowards and pirates here just enjoying and poking.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes